• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Concious Dreaming? Hallucinations?

conrad8081

Greenlighter
SWIM tried MDMA for his first time the other night, snorted roughly 1g over a 4-5 hour period, also smoked dope throughout the night. Towards the end of the night they started to zone out every so often and his mind would take them to another world. He would almost be in a lucid dream state, walking around somewhere doing normal things, then if someone said SWIMs name he would snap back into reality. It happened constantly throughout the night. Another example is when SWIM was sat on a chair talking to a friend having a normal conversation, then without notice SWIM would zone out, then almost hallucinate, to the point where SWIM kissed his friend. (SWIM has a girlfriend and after SWIM kissed his friend, he snapped back into reality and said to his friend that he saw his girlfriend whilst zoning out). Also whilst zoning out he would join in conversations and make absolutely no sense. Even though he was rolling hard he knew exactly what happened after he zoned back in, and he could tell us exactly what he was imagining in great detail. Does anyone have any explanation for this?

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow. We don't swim here. And you dosed 8-10x higher then a standard roll. That's why. A normal dose is 100-150mg, not 1000mg as you did. So either your products super cut or you don't have mdma. With that being said. You probably took a high amount of cathinones that gave these psychedelic experiences. Did you test yur gear ?

Wow. We don't swim here. And you dosed 8-10x higher then a standard roll. That's why. A normal dose is 100-150mg, not 1000mg as you did. So either your products super cut or you don't have mdma. With that being said. You probably took a high amount of cathinones that gave these psychedelic experiences. Did you test yur gear ?

This. I marked your post untested.

As to your hallucinations, yes, high doses of MDMA can cause what you describe. I remember when I overdid it one time and I was so far gone that I couldn't talk much but I kept seeing the ceiling as an ocean and trying to jump into it. Scared the hell out of my partner.

The hallucinations on MDMA are far more real than most psychedelic drugs.

Had some Phemazepa, list night, CRAZY drems indessting dreas too. Woke up with a forgot of few to kind my homies kickin it downstairs

bout ta get more drunk mithinkgs (some fucker ripped open my Phenny bag and put all 300mg to waste) :X

(fogot what thread this was half was through LMAO)

Ha, did you get away with the old "oh but it wasn't cheating if I saw your face dear and not my hot chick friend's" line or did you get busted?! =D

I don't think this quite qualifies as lucid dreaming, but nice try!

I've had that once too yeah. Blacked out and immediately plunged in a hyper-realistic dream about some random stuff. All of the sudden I "woke up" in the middle of the dancefloor without knowing where I was or who I was for that matter for a good while. Quite frightening. It's the one night I really really overdid it and smoked heavily too. 1g is A LOT man, I doubt it was very pure, but even unpure MDMA could net you 500mg of pure MDMA if you take a gram of the stuff. I had a much more intense experience once off of 500mg of very pure pills, lab tested Dutch top quality. And like you I was doing stuff while zoning out and had hallucinations. So it isn't necessarily cathinones, you can get that if you overdo MDMA too. I described it in detail somewhere in another post, let me see if I can find it...

*edit* Here you go
Yeah I had that too on one occasion. That's when you really know you went too far. I took a whole pill and forgot I took it (what the fuck, I know). At the point I took the first whole one I was already rolling on half of one. And so about 20 minutes after that whole one I dropped a whole one again thinking I didn't take one 20 minutes before that. My mate, seeing this, screamed as I put my hand up to my mouth "are you crazy, you just took one?!" but it was already on it's way down. They both hit me like a ton of bricks both at the same time about 30 minutes after that, I went from completely fine to completely fucked in 5 minutes. 10 minutes after that I was not making sense anymore. They were really strong pills, just below the 200mg mark so that night I took about 100mg first and then an hour after that by mistake dropped about 400mg at once (when I read these numbers, I punch myself in the head again for being so stupid).

I was dancing on the dancefloor. Next thing I know, without knowing how I got there, I'm sitting on a chair in the toilet with strangers around me asking "are you alright?" and pouring water over my head to cool me down. Apparently I just ran off at some point and my mates couldn't keep up and lost me. Next thing I know I'm cooling off outside with that same group of strangers, again not knowing how I got there, I just blacked out and jumped from the chair in the toilet straight into the middle of a conversation I was having with someone. And I must've made sense in the time I blacked out because she was talking back, we were talking about the meaning of life, not even the easiest of topics. Next thing I know I'm dancing with mates again and didn't see the group of strangers anywhere anymore. And I had already explained to my mates where I had been the past hour or so but I don't remember I explained, did that while I was blacking out too. It's a really freaky feeling. You don't worry about it at that time but it really got me thinking afterwards about how irresponsible that was. Since then I always consciously look at my clock when I take a pill and think to myself "it's now <the time>, you have just taken a whole pill, remember this". Just so I don't make that mistake again. These blackouts where indeed also accompanied by short periods where I didn't even know who I was anymore or didn't recognize my mates. To me it felt like I was asleep and all of the sudden woke up in the middle of the dancefloor surrounded by strangers (who were actually my mates) not knowing how I got there or what the fuck I was doing there. While blacking out I had very very vivid intense dreams about random shit and later in the night when it settled down I experienced intense hallucinations (on par with a strong dose of acid). I saw bats coming out of the speakers, gnomes running around on the ground in the gras which was in reality a wooden floor, the leaves of trees forming little hands and waving at me, people with facial tattoos being drawn on as I looked at them, people with luminescent glasses on, walls melting and breathing, golden chariots that rolled over the heads of the crowd, even auditory hallucinations like a jumbo-jet taking off, people whispering when in reality the music was almost deafening (very weird that one, I could hear whispers through 110dB of music, hard to describe but it was like the music was there but my mind filtered and muted it a good bit and plucked the whispers out of the music. And so on. That hallucinogenic part was very enjoyable =D and weirdly enough since that night I almost always hallucinate when I roll, if I smoke enough weed, no matter what dose I do, I've had acid-like hallucinations off of 120mg. If I don't smoke weed I don't experience any hallucinations and before that night I never experienced anything even remotely like it. It's like a switch was flipped that night...

Last edited: