• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Concerta and GBL

Jamzee500

Greenlighter
Hi all,

So ive been using gbl and cocaine with mrs for a while, we like it and it makes us both in a filthy mood which is awesome, we dont like sticking shit up our noses and the effect on the wallett tho so i sourced some concerta 36mg and over the last 4 hours have done a couple GBLs, is 36mg not enough? The gbl felt slightly nicer but i am also ravenously hungry and my mrs is tired, not desirable or expected effects?

Any other suggestions of what can be combined with gbl to give that awake all night for filthy times vibe? Im trying to source adderall but its difficult

Cheers

Did you undo the time release? Order did you just take them untampered?

36 mg isn't exactly a huge dose for oral methylphenidate even when it is instant release.

Did you undo the time release? Order did you just take them untampered?

36 mg isn't exactly a huge dose for oral methylphenidate even when it is instant release.
No i just dropped as is, ive just dropped another 4 hours after the first, i dont want to take the piss but i would like to feel it 🤷‍♂️
What is considered a high recreational dose? I am very tolerant to most stims

You have to cut them open, throw away the grey part (it's inert) and cut up the white wax , oh and don't get rid of the pink coating it contains methylphenidate too.

High dose? Probably like 50-75 mg if you prepare them correctly.

You have to cut them open, throw away the grey part (it's inert) and cut up the white wax , oh and don't get rid of the pink coating it contains methylphenidate too.

High dose? Probably like 50-75 mg if you prepare them correctly.
Ah ok, and if you do it that way i presume they dont last 12hrs, what is a safe time to re-dose with that?

Check it out

I think you can redose after 4-5 hours , might be sooner I take methylphenidate daily and I come down after 3 hours.

Check it out

I think you can redose after 4-5 hours , might be sooner I take methylphenidate daily and I come down after 3 hours.
Ok thanks, you think I'm good to try it in about an hour after taking two full caps the normal way within the last 8 hours? Im quite tolerant to stims