• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Concerns about vision problems/vertigo following mdma/cocaine usage

astoneunwanted

Greenlighter
Hello, 187LB, 23 Year old Male here. I've had a weekend of drugs NYE, 30th I did 1g coke, some alc, 31st MDMA 200mg, water and an edible, 1st I did 1g coke, some alc and a line of ket. This is my 2nd time on mdma, the first time i probably did 80mg but the high was long lasting and very nice, after the fact though I had a very weird comedown, very similar to this one now but probably 30% as intense lets say. I'm very curious as to if this is normal to feel this after mdma usage, I've done coke/ket multiple times with little to no comedown after. I've wrote it down the feelings I've got right now, as my memory is pretty bad and want to recap down the line.

These are the feelings -

Feels like I'm unable to think whatsoever about anything specific for a decently long period.

Can't focus on something visually, peripheral vision seems to be gone and can only see tunnel vision.

Time is going very fast, almost like I'm teleporting.

Feel like I'm not really in my own body, can't focus, vertigo, light-headedness, dizziness, nausea. My short term memory seems to be struggling. Feel like if I move my head super fast I could lose balance/pass out. Every day is just flying by, every task I do just seems to go within a blink of an eye and I feel like I'm in a bubble.

My vision also seems like it would be as you're getting a migraine, kind of blurred/unable to focus but without the headache as end goal

I would like to know if this is normal, why it's happening, how to get over the feeling the fastest and if it's just something I should stay far away from.

Nhm, it's the blood pressure, it's like listening music with a broken wire. A high dose can cause hypothalamus
Is that what you'd chalk it up to? I'm 7 days abstinent from drugs and my head is still very fuzzy. It's just like you say, something is off and it's normally when my eyes are open it's more prominent. I take it time is the healer?

Yeah because if it was a normal MDMA/Cocaine experience you would have an afterglow of 8hrs and when you wake up you're good to do whatever rocks ur boat. If, this happend exactly when you came to BL my advice would be to wait at least 3 days and see what's what if not then go to IR. It might not be related to drugs at all -- maybe you have. I dunno, until you're not consulted you can't call the toss you can only guess but you have vertigo.

I've done a lot of ecstacy a lot and mixed it with coke... just don't do it cause it'll drop your high quick. That's what happen to me several times trying to chase a new high.

Do one or the other but not both.

I've done a lot of ecstacy a lot and mixed it with coke... just don't do it cause it'll drop your high quick. That's what happen to me several times trying to chase a new high.

Do one or the other but not both.
It was multiple days apart, mdma was seperate!

Yeah because if it was a normal MDMA/Cocaine experience you would have an afterglow of 8hrs and when you wake up you're good to do whatever rocks ur boat. If, this happend exactly when you came to BL my advice would be to wait at least 3 days and see what's what if not then go to IR. It might not be related to drugs at all -- maybe you have. I dunno, until you're not consulted you can't call the toss you can only guess but you have vertigo.
On around the 7th/8th day the visuals have calmed dramatically, was almost like the same way you come up on MDMA like a blanket over the head. I'm happy with that, although scared that the drug doesn't agree with me, it shouldn't be that debilitating. Just happy to be out of the hell.

After my first time doing MDMA, I got a mild case of HPPD, a single "floater" in my left eye.
A decade later it's still there. It doesn't bother me, but it shook me for a few weeks.

After that "trip", I also had DP/DR for like two weeks. MDMA can really rock the boat.

After my first time doing MDMA, I got a mild case of HPPD, a single "floater" in my left eye.
A decade later it's still there. It doesn't bother me, but it shook me for a few weeks.

After that "trip", I also had DP/DR for like two weeks. MDMA can really rock the boat.
What is a floater? It was weird as it took days to onset, come to think about visuals, I remember about half way through the 3rd night on cocaine my eyes went fuzzy, like I couldn't stare at my screen without that migraine type vision. It went away quickly though, maybe that was the start.

My floater is just like a circle in shape; however they may have different shapes and sizes; https://www.gedachtenuitpluizen.nl/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/eye-floaters.jpg
They look like bubbles in water, or like a water-mark. It's, as I've understood it, the collagen in your eye clumping together or some shit.
It's not dangerous, but it was quite annoying in the beginning.

Cocaine has never been my cup of stimulants, so I can't answer that with any type of certainty. But staying up on amphetamine can definately mess up your visions temporarily.
I usually get it after 3 nights; I walk outside and if it's light, it's like colors invert, intense then gradually goes back to normal, within the span of maybe 30 seconds.

My floater is just like a circle in shape; however they may have different shapes and sizes; https://www.gedachtenuitpluizen.nl/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/eye-floaters.jpg
They look like bubbles in water, or like a water-mark. It's, as I've understood it, the collagen in your eye clumping together or some shit.
It's not dangerous, but it was quite annoying in the beginning.

Cocaine has never been my cup of stimulants, so I can't answer that with any type of certainty. But staying up on amphetamine can definately mess up your visions temporarily.
I usually get it after 3 nights; I walk outside and if it's light, it's like colors invert, intense then gradually goes back to normal, within the span of maybe 30 seconds.
I had no idea the term to describe the visuals I had but it's like a floater that is pulsating if that makes sense. Kind of like it's vibrating as if you were to drop a stone into water and the rippling kind of affect. Then I had the rest of the stuff going on which added to it. Crazy that you've got that from just one roll on MDMA though, shit is lethal! Yeah cocaine is quite good for me luckily, I'm yet to try speed which I feel could trump cocaine. Ketamine has been my favourite so far, the euphoria I get from it for the little negatives is 10 to 1.

I had no idea the term to describe the visuals I had but it's like a floater that is pulsating if that makes sense. Kind of like it's vibrating as if you were to drop a stone into water and the rippling kind of affect. Then I had the rest of the stuff going on which added to it. Crazy that you've got that from just one roll on MDMA though, shit is lethal! Yeah cocaine is quite good for me luckily, I'm yet to try speed which I feel could trump cocaine. Ketamine has been my favourite so far, the euphoria I get from it for the little negatives is 10 to 1.
Def get what you mean.

Yeah, but we were irresponsible as fuck; probably did around 1.2g in crystals in 10 hours.
Some of us are like dogs; as long as there is food, we eat until our bellys bust open.

I like that speed has a longer duration, and I find the euphoric-push way more pleasurable than any time I've done coke.

Ketamine beats both though, in my book, by miles.

Def get what you mean.

Yeah, but we were irresponsible as fuck; probably did around 1.2g in crystals in 10 hours.
Some of us are like dogs; as long as there is food, we eat until our bellys bust open.

I like that speed has a longer duration, and I find the euphoric-push way more pleasurable than any time I've done coke.

Ketamine beats both though, in my book, by miles.
Haha I've been able to curb any cravings of going past what I know is smart with anything too damaging. Seems we both have some similar brain chemistry haha! What's the big reason people don't take speed when cocaine is so expensive? Am I missing something? Really tempted to just buy some K to take when bored, that feeling is hard to beat for me.

Haha I've been able to curb any cravings of going past what I know is smart with anything too damaging. Seems we both have some similar brain chemistry haha! What's the big reason people don't take speed when cocaine is so expensive? Am I missing something? Really tempted to just buy some K to take when bored, that feeling is hard to beat for me.
most people seem to think speed is "dirtier" and that coke somehow is a fancy drug.
why pay 100 bucks for a g when I can pay 4 bucks a g for something stronger? makes no sense to me.

most people seem to think speed is "dirtier" and that coke somehow is a fancy drug.
why pay 100 bucks for a g when I can pay 4 bucks a g for something stronger? makes no sense to me.
This is what's been confusing to me, I thought there must be something I'm unaware of but clearly not.. The high is much longer lasting I've heard too. If I'm willing to sit and sniff ket, I can't see how taking speed is any different haha! Fuck I'm getting excited just talking about it.

This is what's been confusing to me, I thought there must be something I'm unaware of but clearly not.. The high is much longer lasting I've heard too. If I'm willing to sit and sniff ket, I can't see how taking speed is any different haha! Fuck I'm getting excited just talking about it.
thats the spirit, fuck the fuzz around that coke! also, it's way more pleasant going for several days, binging, in speed.

Guys, cocaine causes spasms of the small blood vessels and that randomly and sporadically leads to very small strokes. That's called "vasospasm," it's a muscular spasm of small blood vessels. If you have neurological symptoms that come-and-go after using cocaine, they are probably due to problems with blood supply. These are not due to things being dislodged in your eyes, or things floating around - they are due to blood flow problems in the retina or in the brain.

OP - you are describing symptoms of low blood flow, something close to a blackout. If this is persisting over many days, I would urge you to see a doctor because it suggests that blood flow to the brain is restricted - and in addition to the problems you are experiencing, narrow blood vessels are a risk factor for stroke. You're not getting great advice on this forum. You have a legitimately concerning medical question and you should get professional advice.

(NB. It's very unlikely that these symptoms are related to MDMA, ketamine, or alcohol, though it isn't impossible).