complicated love triangles

Loonie

Bluelighter
I'm currently trying to hook up with this guy I met on the internet. We were both on a MDMA-mailinglist from the old Bluelight board,and we got to talk when I asked if anyone on the list were from Norway. Turned out he lived only 10 minutes away from my place, so we decided to meet up and roll together. We had the best time the first time we met (there was deffinately a connection), and started writing lots and lots of e-mails.
Last Saturday we got together for the 5th or 6th time and tripped on acid. We ended up fooling around; the attraction was overwhelming. Problem is (and I _know_ I might get flamed for this) he lives together with his girlfriend of 6 years... We've seen
eachother daily ever since that night, but we're both having difficulties dealing with this. He feels really bad (as he should be!! If he didn't I wouldn't have taken him seriously at all) for cheating on his girlfriend and not sorting out his old relationship before jumping into a new one.
smile.gif
oh, i just received an e-mail from him
smile.gif

We are both really in love right now, but we have decided to see how things work out. Getting to know eachother better. I understand that it's a huge risk for him to break up with his girlfriend of 6 years if things with me turns out to be just a little crush.
*hears Jennifer Paige singing in the background*
Why am I posting that story under this thread?? Sorry to mess up yours, luv2luv. It should've been under a thread named "complicated love triangles" or something like that... So I guess the answer to your question would be "no, I'm currently single I'm affraid".
No one made a reply to my post under luv2luv's "guys and girls"-thread, and I really need some attention right now
frown.gif
It got "lost" under poor Angjele's sad Romeo and Juliette-posting (girl, I'm so sorry for you). So I decided to post my own thread if anyone's interested.
------------------
Let yourself be loved. Let love be yourself.
PLUR, Loonie :)