completely confused need advice need help MODS

DETROIT*edm*JUNKIE

Bluelighter
so iv been looking into trt for myself.

I am in the total t of 200's.... at 20 years old

I came across this website by accident.

wellnessfitnessnutrition.com

I ended up speaking with the CEO/Doctor for 30 minutes on the phone last night..

this guy knows his shit.

this company seems a bit too good to be true though..
they will prescribe you whatever you want pretty much and they don't have to follow regular TRT clinic laws because their company is a hybrid of a pharmacy I think.

they are also allowed to buy from UGl's that are considered pharma grade in other countries...

you also only have to pay what you buy, which is relatively cheappp..

they have stuff like orals, tren, hgh, painkillers (loratab)....... I did not know you could be prescribed tren.

no doctor visit, you just email them your bloodwork, and he sends you pretty much whatever with a prescription, it is shipped out of Miami, no customs interference.
also the products are reasonably priced from what iv seen.

he puts you on a cruise dose and you can blast if you want you just gotta tell him your goals and whatnot.

can you guys guido, neoprimitive, GF, supertrooper mod figure out if this thing is legal and legitamate? I would love to sign up but I don't want to get in any legal trouble or whatnot.

There facebook page has 11,000 likes

https://www.facebook.com/WellnessFitnessAndNutrition

Richard Rodriguez is the owner / one of the doctors.

http://www.rodriguezrichard.com/#!calendar/cajp

here is his website.

overall I have a bunch of red flags about this company in my head going off.

but id like to find out for sure if its g2g or scam.

I don't think its LE as that would be entrapment?

any help would be appreciated/

Last edited:
Please remove the links... you can buy steroids from their website so it's a source...

You are not a Moderator on this site, I am.. You do not determine what is an unacceptable link or source, I do..

Regarding previous comments from yourself that have given me cause for concern:
You are a 15 yr old schoolboy.... 15 yr old schoolboys do NOT dispense dosing advice on this forum.. I appreciate you are a very educated young man and do value the majority of your posts.. But advising members on AAS compound amounts, in particular dosing quantities regarding anti-estrogens, aromatase inhibitors, prolactin control etc is morally wrong and will NOT continue...

Last edited:
can u guys shed some insight? I have done a ton of research and cant figure out much.

I looked long and hard for his list of medical qualifications, all I found was Marketing and Business..??

The prices are astronomical, I can get the same stuff in the UK for 1/4 of the price...

If things sound too good to be true they generally are...!!

I looked long and hard for his list of medical qualifications, all I found was Marketing and Business..??

The prices are astronomical, I can get the same stuff in the UK for 1/4 of the price...

If things sound too good to be true they generally are...!!

yes prices are steeper but for trt clinic they seem like a good deal.

I was able to find the LLP registration papers... through the secretary of state in florida..

Partnership Detail
General Partnership Name
WELLNESS, FITNESS & NUTRITION NETWORK

Principal Address
5757 COLLINS AVENUE, SUITE 804
MIAMI, FL 33140
Change Date: NONE
Filing Information

Document Number GP1300001713
FEI/EIN Number NONE
File Date 12/16/2013
State FL
Total Pages 3
Pages in Original Filing 3
Current Partners NONE
Cancellation Date NONE
Status ACTIVE
Effective Date NONE
Expiration Date NONE
Name History NONE

Registered Agent
RODRIGUEZ RICHARD
MIAMI BEACH, FL 33140

this rodriguez Richard says he is the CEO/doctor, but Im having trouble finding his doctors license number..

yes prices are steeper but for trt clinic they seem like a good deal.

I was able to find the LLP registration papers... through the secretary of state in florida..

Partnership Detail
General Partnership Name
WELLNESS, FITNESS & NUTRITION NETWORK

Principal Address
MIAMI, FL 33140
Change Date: NONE
Filing Information

Document Number GP1300001713
FEI/EIN Number NONE
File Date 12/16/2013
State FL
Total Pages 3
Pages in Original Filing 3
Current Partners NONE
Cancellation Date NONE
Status ACTIVE
Effective Date NONE
Expiration Date NONE
Name History NONE

Registered Agent
RODRIGUEZ RICHARD
MIAMI BEACH, FL 33140

this rodriguez Richard says he is the CEO/doctor, but Im having trouble finding his doctors license number..

What does that tell you..... The prices are ridiculous...

Regarding previous comments from yourself that have given me cause for concern:
You are a 15 yr old schoolboy.... 15 yr old schoolboys do NOT dispense dosing advice on this forum.. I appreciate you are a very educated young man and do value the majority of your posts.. But advising members on AAS compound amounts, in particular dosing quantities regarding anti-estrogens, aromatase inhibitors, prolactin control etc is morally wrong and will NOT continue...
Well if that's what you mods decided, I'll stop posting in SD.

Bro,b the fucking guy is standing in front of a picture of a doctors office.

The video of him has been placed over a picture, like a blue screen or some shit they use in the news.

Next, they offer Lortabs.

Tren can NOT be prescribed for humans. It's for cattle.

Some packages are misspelled. Trembolone? Benzyl Bensoate? Benadryl (Diphenaraamine)?

Lastly, they carry Genza. Some shit UGL from Modolva.

Not valid. Do more research. Also if your test is so low, go to an actual fucking doctor. Get some cream or gel.

Bro,b the fucking guy is standing in front of a picture of a doctors office.

The video of him has been placed over a picture, like a blue screen or some shit they use in the news.

Next, they offer Lortabs.

Tren can NOT be prescribed for humans. It's for cattle.

Some packages are misspelled. Trembolone? Benzyl Bensoate? Benadryl (Diphenaraamine)?

Lastly, they carry Genza. Some shit UGL from Modolva.

Not valid. Do more research. Also if your test is so low, go to an actual fucking doctor. Get some cream or gel.

yeah I realized this whole thing was a hoax. currently reading the book Legal Muscle by Rick Collins, phenomenal book. You are much more educated on the subject than I am but the wealth of information in this book surpasses anything I've ever read before, especially in the legality of steroids. It's about 400 pages. I highly recommend it to you. It's also a good guide to figure out if UGL's are operating in the best manner possible. Helps you weed out whose an idiot from who understands the law. It's also helping me out tremendously do everything in the best manner possible as I plan to begin my journey on AAS for life.