• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Completely clear thc/cbd oil?

Willydog155

Bluelighter
Ok so recently there has been a large amount of hype on these "cbd pens" that are going around my town. Everyone says they are made from completely cbd, but of course that is not possible. As soon as you take 3 pulls out of this pen it's an instant stoned feeling that lasts about an hour for me. (Extremely high thc tolerance.) I searched all over the web and have found no trace of any clear concentrates at all. These cartridges also do not smell or taste like marijuana one bit. As soon as you pull on it all you can taste is fruit loops as a matter of fact. Has anyone had experience with any oils that are similar to the one I'm describing? I'm very curious and would really appreciate some quick replays! Thanks guys have a good one.

Link to what the cartridge looks like(not my cartridge, mine is not yellow one bit) : https://www.whaxy.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/marijuana-oil-cartridges.jpg

IS it possible its a synthetic cannabanoid? How does the high compare to flower?

It could be crystalline (powder) CBD. It's highly refined CBD made from hemp. It would mix into PG or whatever carrier they're using completely clear.

It's hard to say what effect it would have... but if it was THC it would be more yellow

I am going to assume it's some cbd shatter with terpenes added to give it that "intense" flavor. It wouldn't be cbd isolate because you can drop terps on cbd isolate and it will make it look super runny, but not enough to break down the crystals.

Mixing shatter with terps at the right ratio will make it look like E-liquid from vaping.

Cbd is sedative maybe that's why you get "high." I've only had the oppurnity to dab some cbd honey oil once and when I did, I definitely got sedated. And that was the first day I even took a regular thc dab from my friends. Good day it was haha

Are they sold at stores or in the black market....either way....there are probably synthetic cannabinoids in there if u get high