Complete newbie, looking for guidance, education and any help with taking Melanotan 2?

mFAYE33

Greenlighter
Hello! I have recently became facinated by peptides and what I can learn online but I could really use dome informes guidance, for instance I am very interested in taking Melanotan 2 but I don't quite know where to start, an affordable place to purchase it from safely, how I would go about taking it (what form) and how It would be best administered, I have never used a hypodermic needle on myself, I am cautious but not affraid, once again, I could really use sokmeone who is familliar with Melanotan 2, peptides ect and who is kind enough to take thier time to share thier expertiese with me! TYVM!

I've used it off and on for about a decade. Injectable is the way to go, injected subcutaneously like insulin. I can't really give out sources but you shouldn't be paying more than $30USD/vial of 10mg powder. Reconstitute with bacteriostatic water, there should be a guide in the stickies. Administer it once a guy preferably in the evening as you can feel lousy at worst until your body gets accustomed to it. That way it's after dinner and you can sleep off any side effects. Start low at like 100mcg and to traté up.

Melanotan 2 works pretty well sniffing or nebulizing it. I just do micro lines of it and sniff before having a good tanning session. No need to inject it. Only difference is that pinning probably you will get the double amount of effect (so 10mgs lasts you the double amount of time) but for starters is ok