Competing, blast n cruise or long cycle

cyraxrsd

Greenlighter
hi guys
I wil be competing next year so I want you to give me your opinions on what is best and what should I do
A blast and cruise or a long cycle follow by short cycles, in your opinión what is best?
An example of the blast and cruise will be something like this:

week 1-8: 1 gram of sustanon
week 1-8: 750mgs of eq
week 1-8: 100 mgs of tren acetate eod
after this I will be using just examestane and nolvadex for 3 weeks, then do the same protocol but changing the compounds as long as I think it is necessary

Is this ok or it is bad?

the other option will be doing a really long week cycle changing the compounds every 6-8 weeks and then do a pct

what do you think will be a better option, what I need to change,etc?

hi guys
I wil be competing next year so I want you to give me your opinions on what is best and what should I do
A blast and cruise or a long cycle follow by short cycles, in your opinión what is best?
An example of the blast and cruise will be something like this:

week 1-8: 1 gram of sustanon
week 1-8: 750mgs of eq
week 1-8: 100 mgs of tren acetate eod
after this I will be using just exemestane and nolvadex for 3 weeks, then do the same protocol but changing the compounds as long as I think it is necessary

Is this ok or it is bad?

the other option will be doing a really long week cycle changing the compounds every 6-8 weeks and then do a pct

what do you think will be a better option, what I need to change,etc?

Tren-A should be ED due to the short Acetate ester, Masteron would be a good inclusion to any Tren cycle..

Aromasin and nolva for 3 weeks could prove counter-productive to your HPTA and may leave your natural testosterone levels out of whack post use.. If you do decide on PCT it should be inclusive of an AI pre-start, clomid, then-nolva, plus an AI in the last week of nolva, you should ideally stay off compounds for 3-6 months... A Blast-cruise-blast might be a better option.... Depending on the date of your comp, you might be better off just switching compounds to assist the pre-comp cut...

The competitions will be on may, july and august, so that is why I was asking this
when it comes to the blast-cruise-blast, would you use a small amount of test or what would you do when cruising? In other forums I read some use aromasin and nolvadex while cruising and they did not use test that was why I was asking that
Besides that do I have to check something else or it is fine?
Would you reccomend the use of insulin during this? I have insulin before, but never with steroids

The competitions will be on may, july and august, so that is why I was asking this
when it comes to the blast-cruise-blast, would you use a small amount of test or what would you do when cruising? In other forums I read some use aromasin and nolvadex while cruising and they did not use test that was why I was asking that
Besides that do I have to check something else or it is fine?
Would you reccomend the use of insulin during this? I have insulin before, but never with steroids

Cricky.... May, July, August is shit for retaining condition, I'd personally bulk up to may, then concentrate on conditioning for the July, August comps, coming in at your best condition in August... Judges like to see improvement..!!........ It depends which comp you want to impress in the most..?

Amount of test in a cruise, depends on the amount of lean body mass you have, and wish to retain...

Insulin should ideally be used with AAS + hGH...

I will probably skip the one that is in May,and focus on the others, the most important for me is in August.
I am 5'4 tall, 88kg, 12%bf
I think about 150-250mgs of test per week for keeping most of what I can gain during the blasts is enough or would you reccomend to take more?
Thanks for the advices bro

250 should be plenty and makes for easy measuring in the barrel as lots of test is 250/ml

Never use insulin without HGH. It makes for a really shit looking physique.

8 weeks of EQ isn't good. It generally takes 6 weeks before you see anything. That stuff you should be running for 15 weeks.

Never use insulin without HGH. It makes for a really shit looking physique.

8 weeks of EQ isn't good. It generally takes 6 weeks before you see anything. That stuff you should be running for 15 weeks.
I'd put 15 at bare minimum. If it didn't wreck my dick I'd run it year round (estrogen was in check) as at like 3 months it starts to show, then around 5 months it was in your face. Love the look, but sides are just troublesome for me.

I'd put 15 at bare minimum. If it didn't wreck my dick I'd run it year round (estrogen was in check) as at like 3 months it starts to show, then around 5 months it was in your face. Love the look, but sides are just troublesome for me.

I want to run it again but the doctor said my blood pressure is a little high so until I get that sorted out I'm not going to touch it.

I did a insulin only cycle before and the gains I got were great
Ok I will be running HGH along with insulin, about 6-10iu of HGH per day I think is enough or no?
For the AAs, the eq at least 15 weeks, but with this how long should I blast and how long should I cruise? 16 week blast and 8 week cruise?