• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Comparing some cathinones for IV potential

Madrus

Bluelighter
Hey so for Harm Reduction, you know, I'm looking for something similar to cocaine, such that there's:
- less serotonin
- more dopamine
- intravenous ROA viable
- not caustic
- not neurotoxic
- cocaine-like bellringer type rush
- legs not important - and shorter is preferred

Can you guys tell me which of these chems I can eliminate, then I'll narrow my research down to the remaining:

NEP, NEH, MDPHP, A-PHP, 4-MMC, 3-MMC, 3-CMC, 2-MMC​

-Regards

id tend to take nep, or if you want it a bit harder a-php if it has to be somewhat coke like.

id tend to take nep, or if you want it a bit harder a-php if it has to be somewhat coke like.
Yeah it seems you're right, if we're talking about n-ethyl-pentedrone (not n-ethyl-pentylone)
fphar-12-749429-t001.jpg

fphar-12-749429-g001.jpg

Last edited:
I would say, out of that list, n-ethylhexedrone. Or a-php. Problem is, real high quality n-ethylhexedrone seems harder to come by these days. Granted I haven't tried to get it recently, but I've made conscious efforts to avoid it thesd days. I've tried many on that list and n-ethylhexedrone is the best. It also has a pretty nasty comedown, though isn't so bad if you use benzos to combat it. Then again, you're going to need benzos if you plan to IV any of those substances.

Also keep in mind it isn't all about dopamine. Highly selective DRI's are no fun at all. They can be reinforcing but not enjoyable.

Keep in mind that all of these stimulants are inherently neurotoxic, and heavy abuse can have heavy consequences (especially IV).

Out of all these substances, I've only ever IVed A-php, but will say, that shit rocked to me to my core. The doses I took were embarrassing to even put a finger on. Also did a fair amount of a-pvp and mdpv in this fashion. Very comparable to cocaine, imo. They were somewhat still kinda caustic feeling if you missed or whatever but not as bad as meth.

That said, that road leads you somewhere pretty dark a lot of the times. Especially people who are prone to compulsive redosing with needles, tread very, very carefully. It really can suck you in. I would probably only ever do it again if someone else prepared and administered it for me, I just couldn't bring myself to do it anymore I don't think. The paranoia and delusional thinking comes out very powerfully when using cathinones in this fashion.