• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine common psychoactive adulterants of street cocaine?

chippermonk

Bluelighter
So I recently acquired (found) a mystery powder which I assume is coke: first I tested it for fent with strips (negative), then for amphetamines with strips (negative). Then I tasted it and it and it numbed my tongue, so I figured coke. I haven't done coke in many years, so I couldn't remember dosages, but I had one of those little 10 mg spoons that Dance Safe sells and used it to do first 10 mg, then 20 the next day. I think I ended up doing more like 25 or 30 mg the third time. Whatever, maybe it was too small a dose but it never really felt like how I remembered coke. Sure, I was a bit wired, and the taste in my nose made me think of my coke memories, but it was never really so terribly euphoric, and it seemed to last longer than I expected. Nothing too impressive, though I may give it another go. Maybe I didn't do enough, but I'm usually sensitive to drugs, so I think it's just crap.
My question is, what other drugs would they put in there? I get the lidocaine to give you the numbness, but what about the stimulation? Seemed like it was more than caffeine or pseudofed, and like I said, it tested negative for amps. Is there something commonly used? Or is there some weird possibility that it is in some sort of base form that doesn't do much when snorted?
Thanks!

I quit that shit decades ago but I think levasimole, procaine, cathinones, burnt hair, skin cells, and then Dougie Doozer jumped out from behind another windmill and blow paprika dust into everybody's dang eyeballs again!!!

My guy uses Inositol to cut and nothing else. Could that be it and being detected with the test?

So I recently acquired (found) a mystery powder which I assume is coke: first I tested it for fent with strips (negative), then for amphetamines with strips (negative). Then I tasted it and it and it numbed my tongue, so I figured coke. I haven't done coke in many years, so I couldn't remember dosages, but I had one of those little 10 mg spoons that Dance Safe sells and used it to do first 10 mg, then 20 the next day. I think I ended up doing more like 25 or 30 mg the third time. Whatever, maybe it was too small a dose but it never really felt like how I remembered coke. Sure, I was a bit wired, and the taste in my nose made me think of my coke memories, but it was never really so terribly euphoric, and it seemed to last longer than I expected. Nothing too impressive, though I may give it another go. Maybe I didn't do enough, but I'm usually sensitive to drugs, so I think it's just crap.
My question is, what other drugs would they put in there? I get the lidocaine to give you the numbness, but what about the stimulation? Seemed like it was more than caffeine or pseudofed, and like I said, it tested negative for amps. Is there something commonly used? Or is there some weird possibility that it is in some sort of base form that doesn't do much when snorted?
Thanks!
Can you give a general city and state or city and country of where you are cuz we could do a search on some of the drug testing sites and see if there was any specific adulterant at that particular time.

Levamisole Is metabolized to aminorex, but it wouldn't be felt immediately as an amphetamine like stimulus.

Approximately how long after snorting did you feel the stimulation and how long did the stimulation persist for.

We may be able to match the subjective effects to a particular cathinone, pyrovalerone, or pyrrolidine, (bath salts)

Thanks for the advice but I don't remember any exact particulars of the high, duration, onset, etc , only that it wasn't particularly enjoyable but it lasted longer than I expected. I'm in the SF Bay Area, California

I actually have something similar going on right now. Not trying to hijack, but this thread is new enough and about practically the same exact thing so I figured this isn't a bad place to plop my comment.

Anyway, I had an AWESOME connect honestly the best stuff I've had in a good 15 years at least, but he was running on drug dealer time and we had to leave soon. Fortunately my friend that I was hanging out with has a guy can get stuff on short notice so he was there in back in like 10 minutes. I wasn't immediately impressed and it was overpriced, but hey whatever some coke is better than no coke. But I'm trying to figure this stuff out, not sure what's in it.

It's obvious there's very little actual cocaine in it. It still numbs the throat and nose, but not as much as it should not even close so I'm figuring maybe lidocaine there, but probably just from the little bit of real coke that's in it. It sort of tastes like coke, but it's also got a salty flavor that reminds me of molly almost (but it's definitely not molly lol). The consistency is weird too the cut is very obvious not blended well, some of it is soft and "sticky" like coke should be but some of it is more crystalline and I'm pretty sure that "crunchy" stuff is where the salty taste is coming from, and it's a little harsher on the nose than regular coke. It still has a nearly instant onset like regular coke but then builds for a little while longer than usual. It definitely feels pretty speedy, but the duration is not there to be any normal amphetamine. The initial feeling wears off pretty quick so I figure that's most likely the little bit of actual coke that's in it, but the speedy feeling lingers around for another 90 minutes or so after.

I'm not worried about it, but it's unlike any cut I've come across before, weird stuff. Any ideas? Just for curiousity's sake

Last edited:
I actually have something similar going on right now. Not trying to hijack, but this thread is new enough and about practically the same exact thing so I figured this isn't a bad place to plop my comment.

Anyway, I had an AWESOME connect honestly the best stuff I've had in a good 15 years at least, but he was running on drug dealer time and we had to leave soon. Fortunately my friend that I was hanging out with has a guy can get stuff on short notice so he was there in back in like 10 minutes. I wasn't immediately impressed and it was overpriced, but hey whatever some coke is better than no coke. But I'm trying to figure this stuff out, not sure what's in it.

It's obvious there's very little actual cocaine in it. It still numbs the throat and nose, but not as much as it should not even close so I'm figuring maybe lidocaine there, but probably just from the little bit of real coke that's in it. It sort of tastes like coke, but it's also got a salty flavor that reminds me of molly almost (but it's definitely not molly lol). The consistency is weird too the cut is very obvious not blended well, some of it is soft and "sticky" like coke should be but some of it is more crystalline and I'm pretty sure that "crunchy" stuff is where the salty taste is coming from, and it's a little harsher on the nose than regular coke. It still has a nearly instant onset like regular coke but then builds for a little while longer than usual. It definitely feels pretty speedy, but the duration is not there to be any normal amphetamine. The initial feeling wears off pretty quick so I figure that's most likely the little bit of actual coke that's in it, but the speedy feeling lingers around for another 90 minutes or so after.

I'm not worried about it, but it's unlike any cut I've come across before, weird stuff. Any ideas? Just for curiousity's sake
That sounds a lot like what I had, including the crunchy hard little bits in it

That sounds a lot like what I had, including the crunchy hard little bits in it
Hah, good to know I'm not alone. Is there some common new cut everyone's using now? I'm clear across the country, this was in the northeast