• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Common drugs in china white heroin?

cletusSamboy

Bluelighter
Was looking for some h and dealer said he had some uncut china white heroin and warned it's real powerful. I just thought china white is street slang for good heroin and bought some. Not long after taking hold of the small envelope with the baggie in it I could literally feel an opioid-like effect kicking in and felt similar to fent but different. A quick google search said china white heroin today is almost always fent or a fent analogue such as furanyl-fentanyl or alpha-methylfentanyl.

Lucky residue was on the outside and I was familiar with fent's effects otherwise I would of just had a few bumps and ended up dead.

You got high from residue on the outside of the bag?

There's new opioid RCs gaining popularity which it could be. Nitazenes. Similar in potency, but more euphoric than fent analogs, from what I hear.

You got high from residue on the outside of the bag?

There's new opioid RCs gaining popularity which it could be. Nitazenes. Similar in potency, but more euphoric than fent analogs, from what I hear.
Not high but can def feel an opioid effect. With these active in the ug range it's quite easy to feel them from small residue with no tolerance.

Not high but can def feel an opioid effect. With these active in the ug range it's quite easy to feel them from small residue with no tolerance.
I'm curious, because in powder form fentalogs transdermal absorption is rather low, and there's a lot of speculation that those videos of cops overdosing are fake

old timers in my country mostly used “white china” slang for very pure, white H coming from Asia
I’m sure some of it was fent even back in the days but that was probably very rare

Yeah if it’s active in microgram range touching your eyes or lips could have led you ingesting enough to feel it.

Ironically the 1 fentanyl analogue that you NEVER hear of is aMF because it's duration is about 4 hours. George was making that in 1982...

Indeed - and it was legal at the time. Because of it's duration AND because of it's potency (x120M for raecemate) AND because he was the only game in town, he made quite a lot of money.

I mean, it's right their in the Janssen patents but the thing is, the EASIEST route involves the use of P2P, well known methamphetamine precursor so in a way, it was a progression of his work. He found a LEAGL use for P2P.

I can assure you that their is no shortage of novel scaffolds but it's the fact that the nitazenes and fentanyls can be telescoped down to a single reaction (from compounds legal in Mexico) that makes them so attractive.

Anyone who understands just HOW novel some of them are would know the Chinese will make them OR at least make the immediate precursor. But it's taken fentanyl AND the nitazines almost 40 years to 'suddenly' explode (a chemist at Morton J. Thiakol made the nitazenes in 1984... and committed suicide when caught because HE had got hooked on the drug - he broke rule 1).

If you design the stuff - you test it once and STOP.

Indeed - and it was legal at the time. Because of it's duration AND because of it's potency (x120M for raecemate) AND because he was the only game in town, he made quite a lot of money.

I mean, it's right their in the Janssen patents but the thing is, the EASIEST route involves the use of P2P, well known methamphetamine precursor so in a way, it was a progression of his work. He found a LEAGL use for P2P.

I can assure you that their is no shortage of novel scaffolds but it's the fact that the nitazenes and fentanyls can be telescoped down to a single reaction (from compounds legal in Mexico) that makes them so attractive.

Anyone who understands just HOW novel some of them are would know the Chinese will make them OR at least make the immediate precursor. But it's taken fentanyl AND the nitazines almost 40 years to 'suddenly' explode (a chemist at Morton J. Thiakol made the nitazenes in 1984... and committed suicide when caught because HE had got hooked on the drug - he broke rule 1).

If you design the stuff - you test it once and STOP.
I think I read somewhere that the guy who invented the hypodermic needle, his wife got hooked on IV morphine and she was the first case of an IV overdose.