• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Coming off olanzapine

RowdyMic

Bluelighter
My doc was cool with me coming off Zyprexa that I’ve been on for about 4 years.. how long till this shit gets outta my system? And how long till I can trip or get high again? I don’t want to get serotonin syndrome.

i have done massive calculation for you, to get out by this number (10)
see (used the half life of 33h from wikipedia "33 hours, 51.8 hours (elderly)" https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olanzapine

GdQkixS.png

you can see that in the day 10 olanzpine in your body is non clinically relevant, i once took respiridon for 9 month then stopped cold turkey after 9 days withdrawal started and i got 4 days acute withdrawal symptoms nausea and hallucination, motivation, antidepressant effect, rest less leg syndrome , i was taking respiridon for ocd and hyperactivity in day 4 i was not able to handle the nausea and hallucination & restless leg syndrome so i returned to respirdon by low dosage 0.5mg and the withdrawal instantly went away , then returned after 2 days for 5 days but was weak withdrawal then stopped completely

anyway generally you have took olanzpine for 3-5 years you should got withdrawal symptom which mean you can trip or get high but it will not be comfortable imo.
Yea I don’t trip bc of it. So your saying around day 10 I’ll be good? I’m 9 days free of it now. Also you said something about iif I don’t have withdrawals? I’m on day 9 and barely had any. Just wondering how long It’s going to take. I totally appreciate you taking the time for doing the calculations.

if the withdrawal didn't start, this mean you can't trip, i once stopped anafranil (antidepressant) cold turkey, needed 22 days for my withdrawal symptoms to start and was very severe.

if i replaced by you i will wait for a month after stopping cold turkey then even if withdrawal did not accrue (you might not get withdrawal at all but i pass!) , i will try to trip, anyway you should get the withdrawal between 10-25day range, our body are different and you took olanzpine for a long time your enzymes that break down olanzpine might weakened so more time needed to be able to trip.
Are the withdrawals worse than heroin? Bc I’ve kicked that long ago. I just remember coming off depakote and I was back down to my normal weight everything was good till I guess months later when I felt like I was having some kind of breakdown or something. I already have the random sweating nausea rarely but they go away quick, twitching/fidgeting and light headaches but manageable. Seems like I shouldn’t be messing with lsd and my serotonin and dopamine for a while till they balance out and get used to the new reference point. So are these withdrawals as bad as heroins?

if the withdrawal didn't start, this mean you can't trip, i once stopped anafranil (antidepressant) cold turkey, needed 22 days for my withdrawal symptoms to start and was very severe.

if i replaced by you i will wait for a month after stopping cold turkey then even if withdrawal did not accrue (you might not get withdrawal at all but i pass!) , i will try to trip, anyway you should get the withdrawal between 10-25day range, our body are different and you took olanzpine for a long time your enzymes that break down olanzpine might weakened so more time needed to be able to trip.
Woah! U have lots of experience with the dopes! U know more than my team of doctors who I hand selected to make my drugs and conduct my treatments! I want to recruit you to lead the team!

no not at all , its pleasurable in term of motivation and antidepressant effect you might not sleep for a wheel (so motivated), but its have flu-like symptom's and will need a week to recover thats why its bad withdrawal in term of physical symptom,

other mild hallucination (like schizophrenia not like tripping) and moderate restless leg (inability to stay in one place) and also impulsivity you might do things like slapping your gf because a joke she said implusivily (i did painted my home door and my father kicked me outside the home when i was in respiridon withdrawal), the mild and moderate antipsychotic withdrawal are so pleasurable in term of mantel effect but you might do things you would not want to do in sober life.

psychical symptom's tend to show just in strong withdrawal. so if you got bad flu-like symptom i see that taking very low dose olanzpine is good idea like i do (1.25mg) to convert it to pleasurable mild to moderate withdrawal , and that will not stop the ability to trip.
If I got down to 1.25 I can trip and get euphoria back? How would that work if it blocks the dope and serotonin receptors?

just to give you guys a heads up, dont ever go on anti-psychotics or check how bad the withdrawals are first before deciding. i read somewhere youre only supposed to be on it for a year and your sober. these withdrawals leave you incapacitated, and i think its harder to kick than heroin. also it lasts for 1-2 years. this medication also leads to diabetes (ALOT OF PEOPLE) as well as a Stroke. never use an anti-psychotic or if you have to use seroquil (i remember coming off of those so much easier.. almost like nothing from what. remember