• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Coming off of 4 day adderall binge looking for tips/advice!

yahutee

Greenlighter
I'm clueless where to post this, sorry.

This is far from my first rodeo but I did a lot over the past 4-5 days (300mg) and I've been having crazy experiences like never before. Just looking for any tips or ways to feel better! That was the last of my stash, i'm going to try to give total sobriety (minus occasional marijuana) a go with sobriety again for awhile.

Adderall is my favorite binge and I got caught up with having too much around at once and fell for the temptation. I feel like extra shit this time, more than ever before. I'm 27, have been drinking/smoking weed socially since 15ish and got into harder stuff (cocaine is what ruined my life) the past couple years but I went to rehab and now am pretty calm, unfortunately i know where to get them and it really makes me feel motivated and hopeful (diagnosed dysthymia) :).

Adderall has always been the hardest for me to stay away from!

Being a familiar user of the drug I know to always make sure to force myself to eat (this time hardboiled eggs, hot-n-sour soup, bites of chipotle, etc., bread, caramel candies, i'm a small female don't get hungry much. I am always cold lately cold but labs, iron, bloodwork, and thyroid most recently came out normal. I've been browsing the old posts a bit and have taken a couple B vitamins yesterday, I've been trying so hard to sleep but these past five days my mind has only let me sleep for maybe 5-6 hours? Also worst time I've ever had with trying to sleep and i've gone on a lot of really dumb binges when I was younger.

Last night I laid in my bed lights out eyes closed for 8 hours, tried a swig of cough syryp, haven't had any alcohol the past 2 weeks, I had a weed brownie a couple hours ago and took a sort of nap? I don't feel like my mind ever really fell asleep. I've been staying away from screens up until typing this :)

Also, earlier I was feeling really weird neuropathy/pins and needles in my fingers and toes, I've been having a semi high respiration (36) earlier but meditated a bit and it lowered to normal. Amphetamines will do that but I almost felt like I was about to go into a panic attack which is a unique thing I've only happen once.

BTW Past few months i've been dosing more and more with these same edibles as its gotten cold and I'd like to give my lungs a break.

I was really tripping earlier, like an old shroom trip was about to begin, and i havent taken anything since 100mg addy yesterday spread througout and that brownie.

My BF and i did lsd for the first time a couple weeks ago, do you think that has to do with the visual disturbances? just floaties in the eyes, sometimes thinking I see something moving like spiderwebs in sunlight, I'm also extremely tired. I think I start squinting with one eye a lot on adderall i try to stop it. Anyways I'm not really hungry, don't really want to take anything med wize since this headache is a good reminder of why i'm taking a little break. but any other advice? THanks :) edited because i didn't read like a dummy.

Force yourself to eat some food, drink water, relax or lie down on the bed even if you're not tired, and make sure you don't redose if you have any more of the amphetamine around. Good luck.

I'm going to move this to other drugs for you. If you want it moved to sober living please reply and tell them this.

I personally can only go about 2 days before my body it sore and tense. What I do is force myself to eat as I can possibly stand to chew, drink a huge glass of milk, then take valerion root or two. They really help me fall asleep and keep me out for at least 6 hours. Sorry I know this post is late but thought I would see if I could help.

eat plenty of food.. drink water... take about 4mg of Alprazolam. then go lay in bed. i also smoke a dutch of some kush// love indicas they really compliment benzos beautifully. avoid taking anymore speed.

Forcing yourself to eat on a binge is a weird thing. You dont think of it, and the idea is not pleasant, but when you actually force yourself to do it, its really quite tasty due to the heightened senses. The only real issue i get after is this uncomfortable pressure bloated feeling after, that almost feels like your heart, but it goes away quick and you feel a lot better, especially with a chelated magnesium with your food. Unless you are very dehidrated in which case it can often be almost impossible to swallow the food, and it goes up the back of your nose sometimes. Always happened to me with mdma binges.

Interestingly the worst combo i always find with food and amps is if you start doing your amps right after a big meal. It always feels very uncomfortable for some reason until your food gets digested and leaves the stomach, chest pressure, what feels like fast heart beat etc.