• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Coming down off meth binge - Help Please

J

Jioa8x7yeb

Not really sure where this post should go because there's quite a few withdrawl and meth binge posts, but I really need some advice coming off this binge. I have been sleeping 9 or so hours every other day. Last dose wad actually 1 1/2 hours ago because I thought it would ease the pain. Yeah well you know how that goes. My whole body aches. I don't have access to any benzos. The best thing I could think of for now just to ease the pain and help me relax is some mid grade cannabis. I just came from the store didn't know what vitamins would help, but I got orange juice and am slowly eating more. A big problem is my jaw started to hurt 2 days ago. If I had to point to show you, it would be on the right side, a little lower than the middle of my ear. I can't stand this shit and I really hope it goes away. And i pushed against my gums my mouth is fine for all of you thinking it's meth mouth. I keep up with my hygiene. I can give more info if you ask the question, I would realllly appreciate it.

You will be OK. I've never used meth but get some rest, force yourself to eat healthy food, take vitamins, drink a lot of water, take a hot shower, lie down and relax, maybe put some ice or a hot washcloth on your jaw for about 20 minutes or drink some hot tea, and don't redose with more meth. Stay safe.

Last edited:
Magnesium salts (NOT magnesium oxide which act as a laxative with a bioavailability of ~1% ) will alleviate the bruxism you are experiencing, lower your blood pressure, slightly reduce heart rate, ease muscle tension and help you relax/sleep. It may also help your headache. I recommend obtaining magnesium citrate/chloride/lactate/aspartate or glycinate. Chelated magnesium supplements would be ideal in your case.

Yeah the insertion point of your mandible or TMJ joint - can't remember the full name but I remember having a really bad case of it once after a solid run. I ended up taking "act-3", which was in those jell capsules.....any good anti-inflammatory should help. I could barely speak and definitely couldn't eat or chew. Ibuprofen is the drug that works well.

Hey mate.
I've never done any modern day meth. But I was a bit of a speed freak during the 90's.
I always had access to pretty pure gear that used to have nasty come downs like you're describing.
It seems the only thing that would help me was to smoke a few cones, or joints - what ever blows your hair back.
And then just lay down in bed and watch TV.
I hardly slept. Or if I did I was just drifting in and out of sleep, but I was relaxed. Which helped immensely.
Appetite would eventually return, but trying to squeeze food into that shrunken stomach wasn't easy, but I always came back to earth to live and fight another day.

All the best.

if u can score some kava kava tincture, i'd recommend taking like half the 1 oz. bottle of it for the bruxism, as well as perhaps 2 aspirin, having about 2-3 beers, and taking some unisom or nyquil. that, and jerking off and smoking cannabis are the only easily available OTC type of methods i've found for handling a meth comedown. you will get thru this buddy, we all been there. try massaging that jaw too, it helps a little.

good luck!!

yeh, there are a number of ways to navigate through this.. each of them being just a different method of running out of the clock. I don't blame you - it'd be a strange reaction to not want to mitigate the comedown from meth somehow. Sleep and nutrients are the two things your body really needs. Once that's been taken care of - your brain will balance its self out over the next few days.

alcohol - can put you in that comfort state you need to actually curl up in bed and relax, right up until you need to get up and piss or the alcohol wears off - both are certainties.
benzos - definitely good for the sleep side of things - and the 48 hours following the meth peak.
opiates - can give the day following your sleepless nights something to look forward to - they'll take care of you up until they wear off - then they leave you for dead.

I'm sorry to say - sleep and eating correct is the only thing that's gonna get your mind and body right over the next 3-5 days. But, shit, that's the downside - hopefully the up was worth it!

I've just seen the test if these replies. Don't use BL often, forgot my password. But now i know this much more for next time. appreciate it

Oh wait I'm still logged in....?..after not being on for 2 weeks....and after deleting all memory in my browser data...cool, that's not weird at all. And just realized I posted this anonymously.