• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Coming clean about a past addiction

Type 11 personalities don't confide quickly or even medium term but they do confide eventually to their closest friends and partners elsewise they break the type and never get the rewards. One such reward is true friends loyal to you unto all things and also a deeper intimacy with your long term sexual partner. Type 11 who NEVER disclose are eventually abandoned as the friends who work to get close to them never get anywhere and the friends see their efforts wasted and so give up. Trickle feed them but don't stop completely.

I tend to be guarded about my history. I left Syracuse and went to Florida to get clean. There are really only two people that know me besides family, and my sponsor around here. One is this awesome kinda older server lady that would never hold anything against me...we don't work together anymore but we talk daily. The other is my pro toge chef. I had to give him the talk because the restaurant industry is full of users and abusers.
I never let anyone close anymore. The last time I was honest about my drug use it cost me a job that would advance my career.
Bob, I guess just be very guarded about your usage history...and watch the weed....if u have an addictive personality, there is a chance it will bring you right back to where you don't want to be.