• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Comedown

randombgal

Greenlighter
Having worse comedown ever. This is from constant weekly abuse for nearly a year. I love it it helps me escape like alcohol and now I have to feel my shit reality. I been waking up crying after not taking anything for two weeks then being agitated and on edge at times. I feel numb n shit. I really want sex. It is all self inflicted no-one blame myself

Further to this my taste buds are fkd one minute hungry one min not putting km weight feel so lonely

Your serotonin system is fucked, all you can do is exercise, eat healthy and sleep!! No drugs of any kind, you will completely recover in 6 months or so but should see improvement weekly:)

It's gonna take time. Absuing like that you're going to need at least months before you start to feel better. Just stick with it. It gets better.

what they said ^^^. When i was younger i also made the mistake of rolling just about every weekend for a year or two. I felt similar to what you are describing. Just make sure to avoid rolling for a good long while like they said 6 months or so cuz it can get worse. I remember having scrary nightmares and brain zaps constantly when i was doing it all the time along with all the other shitty side effects like anxiety and depression. Do healthy things as much as possible and eat vitamins