• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Comedown/work/withdrawl

R

Ripzie

So I have increased oxycodone tolerance to 10-15 pills in about 2 weeks and my adderall tolerance to 6-10 a day. I know I'm in dangerous waters. What is the best way to detox? Also, today/ tonight I had oxycodone, adderall more oxy meth more oxycodone and clonazapam- needless to say I couldn't sleep and i have to get up for work in 3 hours. Sleep isn't an option, I've eaten, drank lots of juice water, ciggs, and vitamins. Now I just want to extent the good feels I'm not sure If I ever get euphoria anymore but I am craving to try and keep the high or do some more of something in the morning to keep me going thru work. Any suggestions?

I'm a bit late, but the clonazepam added to that mix might have helped you sleep if you took it earlier. Now I'm afraid with everything you took, you would be in for a long and uncomfortable work day. What dosage Adderall and oxy did you use? I hope those oxy did not contain acetaminophen because at large doses, that can be toxic. When you say detox, do you mean for good or just for today?