• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Come downs

nezinamais1

Greenlighter
I was wondering if you guys experience horrible comedowns? I took MDMA caps last weekend in a decent dosage and did not feel a comedown at all, I actually was very happy, but a bit tired the next day. I've also researched about MDMA quite a lot and most sources say that you'll feel like a crap for the next few days. What could be the reason that my friends that took the same caps had a comedown and I didn't?

I was wondering if you guys experience horrible comedowns? I took MDMA caps last weekend in a decent dosage and did not feel a comedown at all, I actually was very happy, but a bit tired the next day. I've also researched about MDMA quite a lot and most sources say that you'll feel like a crap for the next few days. What could be the reason that my friends that took the same caps had a comedown and I didn't?

First time dosing? I know a lot of the times newer users don't really experience comedowns, but instead a nice happy afterglow. Enjoy it!

im not a new user, i've rolled more times than i can remember, often periods of once a week, sometimes twice a week, and never had any 'comedown' aside from feeling a little tired and dopey the next day, sometimes elated in general the next day too. people just react differently to it

I've also read that some people still feel fucked up months after taking ecstasy. What are the reasons for that and how to make sure you don't get those long term withdrawals?

I've also read that some people still feel fucked up months after taking ecstasy. What are the reasons for that and how to make sure you don't get those long term withdrawals?

Who knows, just keep focusing on keeping yourself safe with our HR guidelines, and it's very unlikely you'll experience any of that. I'm at about 2 years and 9 months and yet to get a comedown. It's all about using the drug properly.

I suffered for 9 months with real nasty anxiety among other problems.

I have taken MDMA several times after I recovered with no comedown whatsoever besides a slight hangover from booze and maybe a little zoned out for a day. I also test my drugs and make sure to wait at least a month before doing MDMA again.

If you take a sensible dosage and stay away from redosing more than 1 or 2 times you should feel ok the day after.

Same here I'm not a new user although quite a lot older than the average user here on BL.
I have had some shitty comedowns after taking too much in one night, but in general I have always fully recovered within 4 or 5 days

Never had a bad comedown. Just tiredness throughout the week and some issues with focus at work.

Always back to normal after a week and no depression whatsoever. But i only roll 6 times a year and never redose more than once.