• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines [Combo Thread] Mescaline & MDMA

^ Jerk friend. Glad you had a good time, though. And welcome to BL!

Question: If one had impure mescaline, like extracted Peruvian Torch or Peyote, would it be safe to take MDMA with it? Aren't there MAOIs in them cacti?

^ Jerk friend. Glad you had a good time, though. And welcome to BL!

Question: If one had impure mescaline, like extracted Peruvian Torch or Peyote, would it be safe to take MDMA with it? Aren't there MAOIs in them cacti

I was wondering about that and in fact when I talk about mescaline I do mean either dried San Pedro, Peruvian Torch, Peyote or in this case a combo of all three. I had a small dosage of MDMA(I honestly don't know how much) but I seemed to be ok and was basically just tired the next day for staying up for the duration of it. I started taking cactus at 7:00 then we went to the rave and he dosed me with Molly at 1:00 and I was essentially tripping until about 3:00 the next day.

How should one adjust dosages for this combo? Should I take 2/3rds my regular dose of each substance like candyflipping?

^essentially, yes.

"crispy" is how I initially described the feeling of this combo..

I think there are MAO-B inhibitors like hordenine in the cactus, but:
- seems like that one for example is a weak / competitive one
- not entirely sure how much you'd extract along if you are not eating the whole cactus stuffs
- i don't know of acute problems people had with the combo

If you still decide to do this, adjust the dosage not only for general expected synergy but also a little extra because the MDMA might get potentiated via this mechanism. And afaik you might wanna realize you are taking some sort of risk there.

I did this a few years ago at a forest psy festival.
I started off by consuming a little less than 1foot of good san pedro.
After about 2hours i ate 2 pills containing 150mg ish of mdma and nothing else.

What followed was a very intense but easy to handle experience, im very glad i was with friends since the level of mong i was in was absurd.
I had insane tracers with fractals everywhere and my short term memory was totally shot.

Overall i had a great time but in hindsight it could def turned very sour aswell.