• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

[Combo Subthread] LSD & Cocaine

Agreed that LSD is essentially perfect alone and needs no partner to shine. That doesn't mean that combos are without value though - at least not to me. Have to give a thumbs up to opium + acid - divine combo <3

Kracks: Meph is definitely a better example of one to avoid on acid. For me it has far more in common with coke than MDMA - short-acting, fiendish and feels "false". I have combined meph with Lucy and it isn't a good combo, in my opinion. I'd say it's not a million miles away from coke + acid at all.

Oddly enough, meph + 2C-I was an excellent combo which is kinda counter-intuitive as both are somewhat jittery and overstimulating for me. They seem to balance each other somehow and produce a dreamy, chilled, euphoric state. Doubt it's too good for you though :|

once did heroin and acid and it was very good. on the nod tripping produced some very interesting visuals. coke and acid stay away. coke stay away full stop in my opinion, rip off drug that no where near lives up to the hype. acid is a legend all on its own and it probly wont take kindly to bullshit coke

some people enjoy the combination of lsd and cocaine, in my opinion they're a terrible combination.i took some dose once and the middle of my trip i decided to take a few lines, awful decision. i went to a party immediately afterward, and all i did was sit away from everyone in pure anxiety, and a lot the people around me were close too me.it killed the good vibes i normally feel when i'm dosing it.if anything, combine psyches w/ psyches or some molly;)

youkai said:
no mo crack and heroin, well actualy the day befor yesterday I smoked alil crack and shot a bag of dope

where is he now??

reminds me of towelie

Last edited:
Guess it's already mentioned, but it will reduce the effects of LSD, it's toll different drugs working against each other. Flip some candy wit the acid instead, thats sum intense sh*t..:)

coke + lsd

what are your experiences with this combination, "sodaflipping" where im from. im supposed to be getting alot of acid soon and kinda wanta throw some coke in the mix for fun. thoughts?

Never heard of this... ID LOVE TO TRY IT! sounds like a break through material.

If you have enough coke to keep it going for about 12 hours with 2 or more people, sounds like it would be fucking incredible. Legitimately, but dosing and timing would be everything. It could have a very high risk potential.

Seems like a bit of a contradiction, coke felt sobering to me and I was disappointed with that. There are some things already said on this in the existing thread. You could have found that using the Index or Advanced search engine (all is explained in the Beginners FAQ). Please do that next time.

I will merge this now.