• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

[Combo Subthread] 2C-B & Dissociatives

nitrous alone is almost useless. youll smile and feel a little happy.

nitrous and mushrooms makes the world smile at you. youll see treebraches bend into grins and hear the wind making laughing noises
nitrous and mdma will give you ENORMOUS amounts of visuals, fractals that cover your vision that are only barely comparable to LSD

nitrous mixes well with anything. but on its own, or even with pot, its something of a waste. I would imagine it combines great with the 2c-x family

Merged with 2c-b + dissociatives subthread, and Gymstud, here's a post from the 2c-b+other thread:

delta_9 said:
I also did some nitrous baloons during my 2c-b OMFG that shit was soooooooo intense, I highly recommend this

I am waiting on some 2c-b to arive that should be here soon. One I finish my 2 week break from ketamine I plan on mixing them. I am very interested to see how the combo compares to 2c-e+mxe which is amazing.

At first, I was worried that MXE+2c-b would produce similar negative effects like MDMA+MXE does, but after trying it a couple of times, I can say with certainty that it's a very good combo.

so, 2 nights ago I went to the mad decent block party.

I took 10mg ritalin at about 1:30 that day

40mg MXE at 5:00

38mg 2cb at 6:00

smoked a bunch of joints/blunts when Major Lazer came on at 7:30 and they played until 9:00

Holy shit.

Craziest concert I've ever been to. That was pretty much a hour and half long adrenaline rush. I went ham. The bass sensations felt incredible, and I didn't stop dancing almost the entire time. I was dissociated enough to not be able to find my friends or know where to go if I left the dance floor, so I just stayed in this extremely hyped up state while really close to the stage the entire time.
It felt like WAYYYYY longer than an hour and a half. Literally when it was over I looked at my phone and was like IT'S ONLY 9:00????? how???? I thought it was like 11:30?!?

seriously best concert experience of my entire life.

wow thats funny! I almost went to that party too, strange thing is I also dosed on 2C-B the same night! Anybody ever try 2C-B with a low dose of DXM? Cant tell if it would be fun or gross feeling. Or both!

Just wanted to bump this thread to mention that 2C-B and MXE was, for me, a pretty worthless combo. I was on 12mg 2C-B IM when I took 100mg MXE IM and the 2C-B did not color the MXE experience at all. In my experience, weed influenced MXE far more than 2C-B did. (I suppose I should mention that MXE is always a hit or miss experience for me; sometimes I have incredible and weird experiences and other times, at the same dosage and ROA, I only lay immobilized in bed with a total lack of interesting thoughts or mood elevation.)

Any experiences with 2C-B and DXM? I'm planning on taking 20mg 2C-B orally this weekend, and am contemplating taking a 1st-2nd plateau dose of DXM along with it.

Though I loved the experience I had on 17.5mg of 2C-B a little over a month ago, I'm hoping for something more this time. Something tells me an extra 2.5mg alone isn't going to do the trick, I've always had good experiences with DXM in the past, and I've been interested in combing psychedelics... so today it popped into my head, "Hey, maybe I'll go 1st or 2nd plateau with the 2C-B." Good idea?

Has anyone tried 2C-B with 3-MeO-PCP? I should have both on-hand soon and have experimented with them separately, wondering if they would make a good combination.

I think im gonna have to go for one of these awesome combos this weekend for Figure

I'm thinking ~20mg 2c-b supplemented with K and weed for a nice filthy dubstep show

I typically don't like dubstep but figure's brand of power-tool fuckery is an old favorite

I'll post a report after its said and done :)