• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Combo: Not sure if this is nothing, something, or dangerous...

Biggidy

Greenlighter
So, I don't know much, but I'm trying to learn...

I just took the following - is this negligible? A good mix? Foolish?

30mg adderall
.75mg Xanax
1200mg Gabapentin
200ml Bourbon

I'm feeling a little buzz, but not much. I'm tempted to up something or other. looking for advice from those who know more than I.

The Adderall is kinda pointless because the downers (GABAergic substances) would likely cancel it out. A lot of peeps just use 1 of the last 3 on the list to come down from the addy.

plus drinking on benzos is damn dangerous. Blackout central bro. Maybe combine the gabapentin with the xanax to potentiate it if your not feelin it, but that's about the only "beneficial" part of this combo I see. I'd start low, take the xanax dose you listed and maybe 300mg's of the gabapentin.

Or just use each one individually on their own? <-highly recommend

The Adderall is kinda pointless because the downers (GABAergic substances) would likely cancel it out. A lot of peeps just use 1 of the last 3 on the list to come down from the addy.

plus drinking on benzos is damn dangerous. Blackout central bro. Maybe combine the gabapentin with the xanax to potentiate it if your not feelin it, but that's about the only "beneficial" part of this combo I see. I'd start low, take the xanax dose you listed and maybe 300mg's of the gabapentin.

Or just use each one individually on their own? <-highly recommend

I find that the adderall keeps me up and motivated but I still get the anxiety reduction from the xanax. So it's like Xanax without the couchlock.

200ml of alcohol is basically not drinking for me, so I'm not really worried about that combo.

I take the gaba for nerve pain, but I also find that it adds a lot to the others...

I just didn't know if the doses were low, normal, or high, really...

What you should have done was take the adderall, be high for 4-6 hours and then start the benzos/downers..... Xanax especially cancels out an adderall/dopamine high.... but if feels good shortly after the high wears out. . . Klonopin on the other hand goes great with adderall when popped together..... I dunno exactly why it is that Klonopin allows an adderall / stimulant high to come through, but it does... . its been verified by at least 50 people I know.

Im going to say this as nice as I can. Do your research before taking drugs. Dont ask will I be ok after because nobody can say. That is all.