• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Combining other substances with X

KodakCrack

Greenlighter
Anyone had experience with taking ecstasy hours after you finished .5g o meth in 2 da

I'm fairly new to the meth scene, took my first key bump about two weeks ago. Done bumps here and there since, mainly just for energy at work. In the last 48 hours I did maybe .5g of it, and quit ingesting it earlier this morning. I've stumbled upon some ex pills and was wondering if it would be safe to take one x pill this evening some time since I've not had a dose of the meth in over ten hours? I've eaten plenty today and stayed hydrated as well.

Last edited:
Have you slept? I don't recommend doing this since meth already takes a toll on serotonin receptors, adding mdma to that is just another layer of neurotoxicity that you don't need. Wait to do the pills.

save the pills for another time ...is it possible that the effects of meth have worn off and ur just craving that euphoria again?? so thats why you want to do the pills ?? it sounds like you have a sweet tooth for that "kick" and you feel the pills will restore it ...

but the comedown will be even worse bruh , you posted this awhile ago i wish i would of replied sooner , im curious to know what you ended up doing.

I ended up taking it around 9pm last night and rolled for about 6 hours, slept great and woke up fine. The reason for doing it wasn't out of urge or need, but the rather the short amount of time I had to enjoy the MDMA before the responsibility kicked back in. I don't fuck with anything other than weed on Sundays normally, can't be fucked up for work lol, too much of a liability. Thanks for the feedback you guys, had I seen these replies last night my decision would've been much different, but I don't regret the choice.

well it looks like things worked out for you ...this time

but just remember you are always playing with fire and things may not always be in your favour, im in the same boat as you in the sense that i like to do drugs as far away from my work date as possible and thats usually when i get off work immediatly on friday or the start of a long weekend

This is pretty close to a definitive "no" for me, but I totally accept that people can draw their opinions from the relative clinical safety of Amphetamine use, but we don't have a ton of research being conducted into "multi-day Amphetamine use" studies. It's unfortunate, as information is needed, but when you dig a little bit, you'd find that although MDMA is not currently a legal drug, we have a decent amount of information into its acute effects due to both the facts that it was long-unscheduled and also to the fact that it's seen such popularity among illicit drugs. So, my point is, we know a lot about Methamphetamine and even some case-reports and stuff from the World War 2 era about multi-day use, but we don't know a lot comparatively, and even less how adding another Amphetamine increases danger and to what degree.

I just wouldn't recommend it although I doubt it's going to end up deadly, but I think it's probably very unhealthy and bad for your cardiovascular system with repeated, similar behaviors.

In the amphetaminic psychosis is more important the lack of sleep than the drug itself. Take meth and xtc at once can be neurotoxic. You can take an xtc pill but when will be in comedown stop taking stimulants and take a benzo or other downer to sleep a large time