• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Combining kratom w/ script opiates?

morphineoxysbenzos

Bluelighter
Is kratom good to kick other opiates in? or does it just kinda kill the buzz? I feel like if I take it it's going to end up just feeling more mild and energetic but I really hope it would just kick it in like 20% stronger or something.

Hey yall..... The US Food and drug Administration is trying to screw us all again, and this time they’re f’ing with the whole world.
In 2016, the US FDA tried desperately to put Kratom into Schedule 1(with heroin). Thankfully they failed. They have tried an extensive smear campaign ever since then, trying to convince everyone that Kratom is dangerous. About two years ago they actually flew to Indonesia and tried to convince their government to outlaw the export of Kratom (also failed).

Now they’re playing hardball. The United States Food and Drug Administration has convinced the World Health Organization to hear arguments regarding a global ban on all Kratom products. If it passes, it would be an international crime to possess Kratom anywhere in the world.

I’m including the link to a site for public comments on the proposed regulation. Please spread the word. We only have until the end of August to be heard.

Last edited:
Hey yall..... The US Food and drug Administration is trying to screw us all again, and this time they’re f’ing with the whole world.
In 2016, the US FDA tried desperately to put Kratom into Schedule 1(with heroin). Thankfully they failed. They have tried an extensive smear campaign ever since then, trying to convince everyone that Kratom is dangerous. About two years ago they actually flew to Indonesia and tried to convince their government to outlaw the export of Kratom (also failed).

Now they’re playing hardball. The United States Food and Drug Administration has convinced the World Health Organization to hear arguments regarding a global ban on all Kratom products. If it passes, it would be an international crime to possess Kratom anywhere in the world.

I’m including the link to a site for public comments on the proposed regulation. Please spread the word. We only have until the end of August to be heard.
So there's a fentanyl problem killing millions of people and their biggest priority is kratom? Too bad the entire world is blind to all of this.

ok so for the record i tried adding kratom after taking some morphine and i definitely think it kicked it in a little bit with some extra nod and euphoria. read online someone say it works with morphine but not oxys for some reason

I get a shit ton of oxy every month, so I guess I’m an expert.
Kratom blocks all of the euphoric effects of oxy and increases tolerance significantly. It basically cured me of my oxy dependence because my tolerance went from needing 30mg oxy to feel “nice” to needing 150mg oxy to feel anything. I’m grateful to be past my dependence, but also a little unhappy because I do have real pain and a little relief would be nice. I take Kratom several times per day now. Been off the oxy completely fir 3 months because of Kratom

So there's a fentanyl problem killing millions of people and their biggest priority is kratom? Too bad the entire world is blind to all of this.
It’s tragic that the pharmaceutical industry in the states would go to such measures as to get people arrested half way around the world in a place like Indonesia just so they can get more rich.

More tragic will be if they succeed.

I noticed something new yesterday.
I’m not as sensitive to the weather as I was during the whole time I was on oxy. I still sweat when it’s hot, shake when I’m cold, etc. Big difference though is that my bones would ache if it was a couple of degrees too much either way. I felt like my body wasn’t making enough heat on cold days and it was sweating way too much on warm days. Yesterday I noticed I’m back to feeling like everyone else around me.

I know I didn’t feel like this a couple of weeks ago. The excessive sweating from my wd’s was very obvious, and lasted a week or two. This change was more subtle, and it definitely didn’t get back to how it was before until I was around the 90 day mark. More proof that I’m still getting out from under the hold that oxycodone had on me physically.

I will opine that kratom may diminish effects of traditional opioids but opioids have less effect on the efficacy of kratom.
This is not to say that kratom is stronger than oxy just that kratom seems to cover a lot more than just pain management. Just my experience.
If an option I will not dose the two in the same day.

Personally I find kratom to be somewhat dysphoric, it's an antagonist at several relevant receptors like D2, so it's kinda taking morphine + the antipsychotic of your choice.. besides this, it combines nicely but usually the morphine just overpowered the kratom.

I will opine that kratom may diminish effects of traditional opioids but opioids have less effect on the efficacy of kratom.
This is not to say that kratom is stronger than oxy just that kratom seems to cover a lot more than just pain management. Just my experience.
If an option I will not dose the two in the same day.
Kratom feels stimulating so it feels like it works against it.