• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Combining kratom strains.

LilAddy

Greenlighter
Hey y'all, I am wondering what you would recommend as far as kratom strain combinations that work well together (including ratios if possible.) Also, I would love to know if any of you can think of any other substances that go well combined with kratom. Thanks for the help!

Hey y'all, I am wondering what you would recommend as far as kratom strain combinations that work well together (including ratios if possible.) Also, I would love to know if any of you can think of any other substances that go well combined with kratom. Thanks for the help!

Not sure about mixing strains, I've never tried. I have heard that phenibut goes great with kratom. I've never actually tried it... but I do have both. Maybe I will try tomorrow. haha. Phenibut is legal and easy to get online btw. Just remember both substances are addictive.

I have heard of phenibut, and have thought about trying it on it's own, but had not heard about combining it with kratom, that sounds like a great suggestion! If I end up getting my hands on some phenibut, I will be sure to try taking it with my kratom. Thanks!

Quick update: I have just gotten my hands on about 30 grams of phenibut, and am planning on trying some with kratom in the next few weeks. I have a few questions though. First off, how much phenibut should I take with my kratom? Secondly, I also have some Xanax, do you think it would go well with kratom?

Everybody is different... but I generally take 500mg - 1g of phenibut. I ended up trying 750mg with kratom and felt pretty great.

I also find benzos go good with kratom. Took some ativan today with ~7g and that was nice.

Quick update: I have just gotten my hands on about 30 grams of phenibut, and am planning on trying some with kratom in the next few weeks. I have a few questions though. First off, how much phenibut should I take with my kratom? Secondly, I also have some Xanax, do you think it would go well with kratom?

I find the phenibut blocks most of the euphoric effects of kratom.

When I still took kratom, I mixed and matched all sorts of ways, but honestly, it didn't seem to have significantly different effect no matter the mix. I didn't find huge differences in various strains either, but did note variances in quality of product.

So, I decided to try mixing phenibut with kratom for the first time this past weekend. I'm gonna give a quick overview of what happened. I ended up taking roughly 2 grams of phenibut at 12:00. I then waited 3 hours to take my dose of kratom, which consisted of 6.5 grams of a 60/40 blend of Red vein Sumatra and Super Bali. The reason that I waited 3 hours to take my dose of kratom was because phenibut takes about 5 hours to start to peak for me, and my kratom is in capsules so it takes about 2 hours to kick in. I figured that by timing the doses like that, they would both hit me pretty hard at around 5:00. I actually started to feel the combo really kick in at about 4:30. The combo reached its peak at 6:00 or so, and plateaued there until about 8:00. After 8:00 I slowly started to come down from the peak, but I continued to have noticeable effects all the way till I went to sleep at around 11:00. So how did this combination actually feel? Well first off, let me just say I wasn't quite sure what to expect in terms of effects, but I had heard a wide range of things, from some people saying it gave them little to no effects, all the way to someone who said it felt similar to heroin. I was fairly sure that this wasn't going to compare to heroin, but I was hoping it would be a nice euphoric experience with plenty of warmth and maybe some nodding. So, here are the effects I ended up getting at the peak. I was quite relaxed, I got decent body warmth, my mood was boosted, and I got some euphoria, however I didn't get much of a nod which sucks because I love nodding. Another effect that I noticed was that walking felt different, I actually get this with a lot of substances I take, and oddly enough I actually love this effect. Unfortunately, with this particular combo the walking effect was't that pronounced. Something kind of funny that I noticed was that the same dose of phenibut (2 grams) without the kratom gives me a very similar experience just without the warmth. Overall this was pretty pleasant experience, and very good considering that both of these substances are currently legal, but it was not as strong as I'd hoped.