View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Combining Ketamine with Diph/MXP/Ephenidine

StreetHalo91

Bluelighter
Ello Bluelight it's been a while. I'm curious as to whether anyone on here has tried combining any of the current batch of UK legal dissociatives (including Diphenidine, MXP and Ephenidine} with any good old fashioned ketamine. I've found very little information online regarding this combo so far. Would there be any point for someone to combine these drugs? I know over in my country ketamine is currently fairly difficult to find and expensive when you get there, which could explain the scarcity of such combination reports. However, as Diphenidine itself is common and cheap, I wonder if a smaller dose of Diph before a ketamine session could provide a stronger "foundation" for strong K trips without using up as much costly ket to get there? Or if the two combine well at all, or even would have negative or dangerous effects as a result. I have a fair amount of experience with all those chems (apart from Ephenidine, yet) and find them all to have a character of their own, so I'd be interested to see if any unique effects could be created by combining them, or if it would just be a waste of ketamine. Anyone with any experiences or ideas would be welcome!

I've combined MXE with all three which provided great results. But still had never tried Ketamine...

I'd give it a try. With the above combo, Using moderate doses of each, the diphenidine/MXP seemed to create deeper/more clear MXE experiences with a bit of a twist in effect. The ephenidine had nearly the same effect but altered the effect more considerably. It was hard to tell which was doing the most work in the Eph/MXE combo, but it was a very pleasurable experience.