• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Combining drugs

rc3mil

Bluelighter
A friend of of mine is planning on combining Kratom, Adderall and beers. He is relatively experienced with these substances and has been doing them on and off for a while now.

But he plans to combine them all around his eating schedule this time. He eats every 4 hours so heres the plan. 330am meal, 630am take his regular 3 grams of kratom, 730am meal, 930am take 60 mg EXTENDED release Adderall orally. Then drink 12 beers over the course of the day.

Is this safe?

Did your friend explain it so spesifically to you? Seems "your friend" is you. I think you'll be fine if all your alcohol in this "plan" is beer, but still don't drink too many.

Last edited:
That sounds like an awful combination to me, I hate mixing any form of opiate whatsoever, even subs, with alcoholic beverages, especially beer. I always got sick whenever I did, those 2 things don't go well together for me and my stomach.. to each his own I guess. I think you would probably feel better without the beer, and just with the Adderall and kratom.

A couple of beers maybe but not twelve. Both Adderall and alcohol can be dehydrating so make sure you drink enough water.