View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Combine 4 ACO DMT and 2CB?

dustyw

Bluelighter
Would combining 4ACO DMT and 2CB be a good idea?
I would assume i would take one and 2-3 hours later i would take the 2nd substance?

Recently i have combined:

MDMA, 3 hours later 4ACO DMT (wow it was awesome)
MDMA, 3 hours later 2CB (again, the colors oh my)

LSD, 4 hours later MDMA, 2 hours later 2CB (Candy Flip with a twist)
LSD, 4 hours later MDMA, 2 hours later 4ACO DMT (Jedi flipping)

Our body needs a break from the MDMA (its only been 2 months and we only do it every 4 months), in fact we only do drugs every 4 months but it's a long weekend and we may do 4ACO in the middle of the day and walk around.
Should we pop the 2CB a few hours later?

I always come here to ask combinations as i want to be safe and have a good time. Maybe i should just stick with the 4ACO alone?

Thanks for the input

From my experiences combining tryptamines and phenethylamines can be a hit or miss. Sometimes they synergize wonderfully, but I have also experienced that it can feel like the drugs are each trying to tell their own story in their own way, and they are talking at the same time without letting the other finish. Pretty conflicting. Not incredible nasty or unsafe, but certainly not helpful either.

If you really want to try it and take the gamble you can do that. It can add up as you might expect them to, it can also be unexpectedly special and glorious, but it can also not work out well.

If you want to be more certain of a relatively reliable or predictable outcome it is better to stick to one of the two drugs and just choose a dosage that makes it count for you. If you don't trip that frequently, I can imagine you want the time you DO trip to be a success.
Taking drugs always carries certain chances of unpredictable effects, which can be extra good or bad. Combining drugs significantly increases unpredictability, by addition but a little bit extra because of drug-drug interactions.

Have a great journey buddy :)

I was thinking the drugs will
A- fight at each other
B- bring out the most intense visuals and colors

That being said,

I have only ever done 15mg of 4ACO DMT (3 times in total)

First time started with a low dose to see what would happen.
The next 2 times i mixed with other combinations and felt it was best to stick with the 15mg.

When i do it on it's own this weekend, i would up it to 20mg, or go to 25. 15mg is pretty under-whelming. Feels like a gram of shooms to compare.

I was also thinking start with 20-25mg of 4ACO, 2 hours later do the 2CB.
This timing works perfectly with other drugs. The 4ACO would be at its peak and start to wear down as the 2CB kicks in and takes over. As long as they synergize this could be good?

2CB i find 20mg is a good dose.
MDMA i dose high at 200mg each time
LSD is 3-4 hits

There is probably a lot of tolerance if you dose 2C-B quite late, and 2C-B isn't so pushy and potent to begin with. If you're gonna do it, I would not space them apart much too far and take a relatively mild dose of one of them so that there is a clear difference between which drug is the main one and which is the enhancement. That might help to make it less confusing while still being able to benefit from it. I find 2C-B with DMT to be great, but DMT is very overruling so it has natural dominance over other drugs in one's system.

While I've never mixed 4-AcO-DMT and 2C-B, I have combined pure 4-HO-DMT (synthesized by a close friend) and 2C-B and the effect was fantastic. I dosed 30mg of 2C-B (I believe the HCl salt) and then followed it 15 minutes later by 15mg of psilocin freebase. The peaks seemed to hit simultaneously, and the duration was slightly extended, for a roughly 8 hour experience. The only real negative effect I experienced was some nausea on the come-up, but it was mild and passed quickly. Basically, on the mental side of things, I found the experience was very warm, euphoric, and entactogenic, with lots of giggles, fits of deep laughter, sharing of secrets, a feeling of powerful solidarity with my comrades, and even tears of joy shed at the depth and beauty of the experience. Visually, the effects were very colorful, with lots of well-defined neon fractals rotating at high speeds, plenty of very organic imagery, and a strong feeling that what we were seeing was immensely important.

Certainly this experience was very unique and there's no reason to suspect that the same thing will happen to you, but its better than nothing... Good luck!