View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Combinations: DMT & LSD/Shrooms

mixcloudcornieaV2

Greenlighter
Hello all Im am curious about a few things regarding the combos mentioned above. I know this varies greatly from person to person but when combining LSD or Shrooms with DMT does one give a better/greatly differently type of experience? I have not done shrooms and I already have some L on hand so I guess i'm wondering if I should go out of my way to procure Shrooms and do the combo with them instead.

Also curious how much/if the dosage of L/Shrooms will affect the intensity/nature of the combo experience eg 100ug VS 200/300ug or 2.5g vs 4g...... and if the dosage of DMT should be altered because of the other substances? SImplified More of L/Shrooms = "better" combo or just more intense "base" trip...

Many Thanks

Vaporizing DMT while on LSD is something truly amazing for a person who appreciates these kind of things! :)

I've done it multiple times with LSD and some others (Mescaline, 4HO-EPT, MDA, MDMA) but never with mushrooms.

The best time to do it is when you are just past the peak experience of Lucy and transitioning into the perfect clarity when you dont feel a slightest hint of anxiety. Meditate, say your mantras or prayers and go for DMT! Changa is always awesome if you have it ready, otherwise, plain DMT is also very good.

When I'm tripping on Lucy, DMT entrance is always smoothed and feels like Changa even if Im vaporizing just freebase. Combo or not, I load the same amount of DMT as I usually consume and see later if I need more. As for Lucy's dosage, go for the comfortable dosage you will be familiar with!

Whats really cool about breaking through into DMT realms while on Lucy is how that hyperspace world actually stays with you for quite a while after the peak (similarly to Changa again or moreover, Ayahuasca), overlaying every little thing of reality for hours, making it all buzz with that spiritual overtone, making me cry with tears of happiness to experience life, to be alive.

Also, DMT introduction might rapidly change the character of the trip, creating a tsunami of very emotional visuals and / or beings, so be prepared, be humble and let it all happen, just be a witness to it.

Last edited:
I've smoked DMT on LSD, 4-AcO-DMT, Mescaline, and more..

For me I prefer it as I'm already halfway there and it majorly reduces pre-flight jitters as well as allows for a smoother experience. Most of the time they synergize well together but sometimes (especially if your coming down) it can block it out. Even when the DMT gets blocked out it still feels wonderful just dulled down a bit.

Mescaline and DMT are the best IMO. They have the best synergy and the visuals become even more breathtakingly beautiful.

I highly recommend it.

-GC

Wow I was planning on posting a thread like this today.

I've only smoked DMT a handful of times, and only when I'm completely sober to begin with. IME smoking it has been very jarring, albeit I haven't had much of a proper device to smoke it with (built the Machine a couple times and it always kinda failed me), but the smoke tastes soooooo bad, hot and harsh, it sort of sets me up for a lot of apprehension going into the trip; makes it difficult for me to just let go and relax when my mouth and lungs are full of smoke that tastes like literal feces (versus blasting off with nitrous, it tastes cool and sweet, and the warm euphoric body high eases you into letting go very nicely).

I was thinking maybe already being on LSD would ease me into it more, like G_Chem was saying during the "clarity" stage of the trip. But I wasn't sure if combining the two would produce a much more intense experience.

You should either make or procure some Changa or enhanced leaf. You can smoke it just like cannabis or any other herb and it works brilliantly with a bong. Changa should contain an MAOI containing herb which slows the trip and has effects of its own whereas enhanced leaf does not. it it SUPER easy to make your own if you only have access to freebase or crystal DMT. you can choose whatever herb you want to infuse IE Weed, Black tea, peppermint etc etc

here is a TEK for Enhanced leaf: https://www.dmt-nexus.me/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&t=3539