• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction Combination of Perscription Drugs / Regime

3methylmorphine

Greenlighter
Good Morning

I am wondering if someone could help me out insofar as establishing how best to (recreationally) take medication which is perscribed to me. I have been (dislike the word) abusing these medications for many years so I'm not looking for a 'don't do it' more a harm reduction assesement to see if I'm being overtly dangerous or have missed something as I've been getting unspecific symptoms and I wonder...

My Rx is:

• Codeine Ph
  • Tramadol Hcl
  • Zopiclone
  • Methylphenidate (OROS)
  • Pregabalin

I typically take around 840mg Codeine (with Cyclizine for potentiation and Loretadine for H-1), 500mg Tramadol (dont think I metabolise this well as have never had any feeling aside from nausia in higher doses), if I wake up tired I will suck either 1/2 of the OROS Methylphenidate to get the 22% immediate release and save the remainder of the pill for later extraction, and I will take around 2000mg of Pregabalin. The Zopiclone I use PRN for sleep (or if I am eating ice cream, for some reason the two tastes do go well together!). These are daily figures and I do not use any other means of ingestion aside from taking orally.

As I said, could someone with a superior knowlege of these things just cast a H/R eye over these and advise of Long Term effects which could present.

Kind Regards

3 MeMo.

2000 mg in one day sounds like ur flushing money down the toliet

d1nach Clean out some messages. You're over limit! Back to OP

Good Morning

I am wondering if someone could help me out insofar as establishing how best to (recreationally) take medication which is perscribed to me.
We are not here to help you abuse your medication/get high, those kind of questions are against the rules!

But we can help you not kill yourself due to interactions/overdose

Taking 500mg tramadol and adding Methylphenidate is abad idea, as tramadol can cause seizures and Methylphenidate can lower your seizure treshhold even more

By codeine phosphate does it have acetominophin? Taking the much could really mess you up.

The Pregabalin is going to be a bytch to quit if you lose your doc or source.. People are complaining about horrible withdrawals that last for months and months. I'd start chopping that down from hyper-therapeutic levels soon..