• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Combination advice. Methadone + MDMA.

fermonos

Bluelighter
Okay so I take 25mg Methadone daily. Have done for the past two month and a half. I'm wondering if it'll be safe to take MDMA with it.

Just got hold of some MDMA pills because I've really fancied a roll for the past few weeks. Anyway I won't be doing it RIGHT after the methadone. It'll probably be around 10 or 11am. I take the methadone around 4pm each day so, I'll be doing it the day after my last dose of Methadone at 10-11am and then my next dose of Mathadone will be around 4pm when I will be coming down from the MDMA.

Would the be a safe combination? I am not sure of the dose of the MDMA but I've been told they are really strong. My friend who I got them off done 6 though and has been on an MDMA binge lately so I will 1 will be fine at 10-11am and then a half 45 minutes into the roll.

What do you guys think?

Yeah man I'm at 165 now but when I was around 40-60 somewhere took MDMA and it was great. 40-60 at 9am and 4 caps if i remember correctly at like 10pm. Picked up dose at 9am next morning in clinic a little sleep deprived and stimulated but all good.

I crushed up 10mg methadone tablets and mixed with 100mg of mdma powder in caps -just for personal consumption and for a cpl of friends. Went down exceptionally well. We had a great time, more relaxed and smoother come down.

There have been a couple people who claim they cannot roll properly while on methadone long term. There was a guy recently who made a thread about him and his wife, both on mmt, not being able to roll while all his friends who were not on methadone rolled hard on the same dose from the same batch of pills. Him and his wife tried several times.

But I think most of the time people report being able to roll on mdma while on methadone... So idk.

I don't believe you have anything to worry about from the combination.