Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Combination - 25i + DOC ???

imyourhuckleberryx

Greenlighter
Hello All

So i tried searching for this and honestly all I was able to find was speculation. Also found that there was way too many other things getting brought up in these convos and then that just takes away from the original question. So I have a very straight forward question. Can you combine 25i with DOC? If not could you possibly explain why? I dont care to hear about anything else from the NBMOE or DOx family. Im asking about only these two specific ones being combined. I have plenty of experience with 25i but received a free sample 2mg DOC with my last order. When I trip I like to TRIP =D So Im wondering if I should stick with just my 25i for now until I can get more DOC so I can have more than one 2mg blotter? Or If I can take them together for a real good time?

Thanks!

25i-NBOMe have killed in a normal dosage range before. So even ingesting 25i alone is not advisable and certainly not in combination with DOC.

Please read this thread:
http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads...e-warning-Taking-unknown-blotters-sold-as-LSD

2 mg DOC should be a decent starting dose. You never know if you will have a idiosyncratic reaction to it.
If its not strong enough for you, then please find a safer substance to combine it with, like a 4-substituted tryptamine.

Immediate red flag in my mind; sounds to me like a brilliant way to kill yourself.

25i has been implicated in multiple deaths and the general consensus is to not take it with other drugs... Especially physically (and mentally) demanding, long lasting amphetamine related psychedelics such as those in the DOx series.

Seriously, I wouldn't say this unless I meant it. This combination sounds highly dangerous. Avoid.

enjoying/exploring psychedelics and testing one's limits should not even be on the same venn diagram.

I don't understand why anyone would want to take this combination, it's horrible for your body. No offense like, each to their own. Poisonous stuff

I would not do this... 25i alone is dangerous and DOC can cause vasconstriction by itself. Combine the two and you're asking for trouble. Both also raise your heart rate. Get some more DOC and take it by itself. Actually 2mg is a nice trip on DOC, but my favorite dose is 3-3.5mg. DOC is one of my very favorite psychedelics, it's the one I take the most often. It's my go-to.

Hello All

Can you combine 25i with DOC? If not could you possibly explain why? I dont care to hear about anything else from the NBMOE or DOx family. Im asking about only these two specific ones being combined. I have plenty of experience with 25i but received a free sample 2mg DOC with my last order. When I trip I like to TRIP =D So Im wondering if I should stick with just my 25i for now until I can get more DOC so I can have more than one 2mg blotter? Or If I can take them together for a real good time?

Thanks!

very bad idea, but I see that I'm not in the minority thinking that.

You've never taken DOC before & you fancy combining it with a ill-research, known-to-be dangerous new psychedelic because you really want to trip hard. Is that basically it?

Get used to DOC in various doses on it's own, but please don't ever combine it with any NBOMe if you value your time on this world. Sorry for being combative, but you need to be discouraged as much as possible from taking such a dangerous & unnecessary risk simply so you can have "a real good time".

Do I even need to echo these concerns? I seriously wouldn't combine these drugs.

If you want to give your DOC a nice boost, smoke some cannabis... it worked very well the few times I tried DOX compounds and is reasonably safe. But before actually proceeding with that, try to avoid combining drugs the first time you try them, especially ones that can be considerably taxing on the body or even dangerous, which is the case for your proposal.
You should have researched both DOC and 25X drugs better so that you'd know those basic but important pieces of information, although coming here to ask this question is a good and smart thing :) !, it's the implications of considering this possibly without asking about it that is mostly scary and deserving of criticism.

Last edited: