View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

"Coma"

UtterlyConfused

Bluelighter
IWeird story, but something that bother me sometimes. The last time I used psychedelics was over 10 years ago. But one night, I was tripping on Shrooms, I fell, hit my head, blacked out and woke back up. Then I stayed up for a while. A perfect relationship went south that night for a reason that I really don't remember and I remember her just telling me that she was breaking up with me. But I didn't feel emotional. I went to bed again while still tripping. Woke up and she was still talking about breaking up with me. My head really hurt so, I went to the ER and it turns out that I suffered a bad concussion. We broke up a month later and I've only spoken to her twice since then. Now, she's married. So, I just avoid talking to her. Here's were it actually gets weird. Since then, my dreams are of us and all of our friends where I used to live, still together and everything is more normal. I don't know what the point of posting this is, just felt like it.

Yeah, shrooms are known to cause people to black out or faint. The common explanation suggested is 'orthostatic hypotension', something like feeling woozy when standing up too fast from low blood pressure since suddenly your heart has to pump the blood up more, but being so much more sensitive to that type of thing that sometimes people unexpectedly pass out.

Of course the falling itself can lead to all kinds of injury..

Weird that a perfect relationship can just end without you really being aware enough to remember what happened, you never asked?? Maybe it wasn't so perfect after all, or she was not open and honest about what bothered her... clearly something was the final drop, but if it's possible to just happen outside of your awareness, one can only conclude that either something disturbing to her happened or was said, or if it was just the final drop apparently things were not so perfect for her and something else some other day could have just as easily been the final drop... or, she has issues if she just breaks up with you without one of the aforementioned reasons.

I'm a little wary of trying to explain dreams in general, but if you considered that relationship 'perfect' and dream about everyone still being together maybe it's not weird that it is because you want that to be true and have problems accepting the reality?

Good luck, hope you feel better..

Yeah, shrooms are known to cause people to black out or faint. The common explanation suggested is 'orthostatic hypotension', something like feeling woozy when standing up too fast from low blood pressure since suddenly your heart has to pump the blood up more, but being so much more sensitive to that type of thing that sometimes people unexpectedly pass out.

Of course the falling itself can lead to all kinds of injury..

Weird that a perfect relationship can just end without you really being aware enough to remember what happened, you never asked?? Maybe it wasn't so perfect after all, or she was not open and honest about what bothered her... clearly something was the final drop, but if it's possible to just happen outside of your awareness, one can only conclude that either something disturbing to her happened or was said, or if it was just the final drop apparently things were not so perfect for her and something else some other day could have just as easily been the final drop... or, she has issues if she just breaks up with you without one of the aforementioned reasons.

I'm a little wary of trying to explain dreams in general, but if you considered that relationship 'perfect' and dream about everyone still being together maybe it's not weird that it is because you want that to be true and have problems accepting the reality?

Good luck, hope you feel better..

Back. I took a nap. It's what I do. Well, I did. But it was a bunch of vague BS. She did end up with another guy right after me. So you know what that means? LOL - Maybe it wasn't as perfect as I thought. I still don't have a real answer. And as for the dreams, that could be, but I don't think about those days or her very much anymore. The odd part about the dreams is since then, the dreams are recurring and they have a consistent story line/timeline. We've both aged, remember that night, (one dream long ago), and they are all very normal. Just sitting around watching TV. Driving. Shopping. Normal every day/night stuff. And I can also feel physically in them as well.

Maybe you flipped realities and your dreams are a continuation of your old life.

Ive heard about this type of thing happening before, it is weird. Although i have no thorough explanation. It could be a parallel universe you go to everynight while your phsyical body is resting, ive interfered with others dreams while astral projecting and told them about their own dream the next day. idk our spiritual body and phsyical bodies are weird