• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Colour the Marquis tests with real MDMA purple or black?

SmokingAces

Bluelighter
There is some talk of this over in Euro drug discussion. About how some of the MDMA coming out of the netherlands seems to not be as good as what we were accustomed to. A few of us seem to agree the marquis used to go purple before going darker purple. I seem to recall this being the case right up until a rather large bust in Europe of the source ingredients they were using to make the raw MDMA.

Can any of our US or Canadian friends confirm what colour does the real MDMA go over there when tested? Or is anyone in europe getting stuff that goes purple first and it's purely a result of synthesis and precursor?

i haven't tested recently but from a year ago i remember testing 2 different batches. One smoked and turned purple to black pretty quickly (it was practically a new marquis tester too) and was a wonderful experience. The second batch which was months later tested into a dark purple and didn't smoke at first. Note that it was the same marquis test and maybe the testing solution was becoming weaker. That batch was enjoyable too but the first batch had more of a *spark* to it (maybe was more pure or maybe i needed to take longer breaks i dont really know the truth). Thats not much help to your question but I did notice a difference in the 2 colors and have been curious about that myself. Hopefully others can elaborate. cheers!

Thank you for the reply man. I don't think most people realize but a few of the veteran European posters are starting to agree it does. We all seem to come to the same conclusion as yourself, the stuff going purple first seems to be the stuff which provides a fuller MDMA experience. Alot of the mainland euro made crystal seems to go straight to black with smoke on the tester. Whereas the better stuff, or the better pills are going purple first, before they turn black. I think I need a new test kit.

yea i'm going order a new test kit in the next month or 2 and re-test just to see what happens with a fresh test kit. part of me also thinks the intentions going into the making of the compound has to do with it too but that's a whole different story. Also note that the first ("better") batch was snow white and the second was ivory and more "powdery". test kits are a gift i hope everyone can learn the importance. <3

A found a pic of an old purple tomorrowlands pill I had and it went purple. This is like 2013. I think I am going to take a punt on purple androids for this rave as I believe it's the same producer.