• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Colorful flaky residue from evaporated meth

Status
Not open for further replies.

WikkedSkarekrow

Greenlighter
Hey guys, it's been forever since I've been online, but I found something today I've never seen before and need some input from the experts. I've been IVing meth a little over a year now, so it's not like I'm a novice. I usually leave the rinse in the spoon and throw more shards on top. I was going about my normal ritual when I noticed something different about this rinse. It looked like it was flaking off without any scraping. Which it was. So I decided to scrape it all in the middle and add water, and this flaky colorful rainbow substance doesn't dissolve. I then tried heating the spoon to see if it melts, but it just jumps around and burns.. I'll post a pic for you guys. Any info would be greatly appreciated!

e12lc4.jpg

Methamphetamine is highly water soluble...if it doesn't dissolve completely into water, that should be a huge red flag. I've never used a spoon, though...I usually crush a line-worth of crystal into powder, then pour the powder into the plunger cap of an insulin syringe, add about 30-40 units of water, and let it dissolve. When you're all done & have drawn the solution into the needle, what you should be left with is a plunger cap that looks like there's nothing in it, and a needle that looks like it's filled with clear water. What's in that spoon looks fucking weird to me. It looks like little pieces of plastic or something, definitely not how meth should look.

Exactly, yo. I just set it on fire, it is absolutely some type of plastic! But how can shit be cut with plastic? That doesn't make any sense!

Exactly, yo. I just set it on fire, it is absolutely some type of plastic! But how can shit be cut with plastic? That doesn't make any sense!

With the large variety of plastics and the fact that if it is one they picked a shiny crystal looking one... So in that regard it makes perfect sense ;)

Well ya that would make sense if it were like that when I made the shot in the first place. But it dissolved completely like normal and didn't get like this until it dried

Ah see thats different then, my guess not plastic but some kind of cellulose. But unfortunately this thread will be closed as it is just speculation and I figured it could go a bit before it would break down into complete guess. As that time is approaching it will be closed in a few minutes due to "no exact answer possible"

But if it is in fact water soluble and showed up upon drying it really could be almost anything my guess is some type of carbohydrate or polysaccharide as they are not poisonous and are common enough to be used. They are slightly water soluble to a degree, especially with heating, and can form a plastic like sheet when dried.

I will allow a few more replies before it gets closed :)

/closed as thread ran its course, not able to be answered definitively.

Status
Not open for further replies.