• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Color code

Dubdoodub

Greenlighter
I'm on supervised probation in Virginia and color code.

I have intense anxiety, and need some suggestions on what I can take to help regulate that a little better. Something similar to Kratom. Something that doesn't show up on a drug test.

Suggestions?

Thanks

Last edited:
I'm in your same situation.

I hope kratom works for you. It didn't for me. Let us know what you think.

Oh i thought you made a thread 45 minutes ago asking about kratom.

Either way post your results.

Hey there OP! I'm not really sure how best to support you here because the question that you have asked is very broad. There are so many different substances out there, that to break them all down here for you would be pretty time consuming. Could you maybe tell us a little bit more about your experiences and what you think might be a good place to start? Starting from "everything" and working our way back is pretty difficult.

Is a Psychiatrist a possibility?

I have a psych but its threw the county so they don't really work with me. I get panic attacks and sometimes just want to relax. Its difficult to explain. But im interested in something that I can pass a drug test with that help with anxiety and possibly makes me feel good. lol

I bought 32 Grams of powdered Kratom but Im not sure how the dosage works... haven't yet tried it.
Earlier today I ordered Kava-Kava online, im worried about the potential liver and kidney damage though.
Still wanted to give it a shot though.. Im like desperate. lol

Any suggestions would help though.
Thanks

unusual get a glass bottle with a cap ( I use a Starbucks type bottle) I use milk with the kratom some ppl with prob think gross, use whatever u like just my preference, put a couple t spoons in after whatever liquid u like shake vigorously, I let it set 15 20 mins, shake then pound it, and I use water for a to get whateaver is left kratom is not very water solubale, good luck