View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Collection of Experienced Methoxetamine Users Accounts and Side-Effects

thizzkid

Bluelighter
Hey there Bluelight so here’s the idea with this thread….

I wanted to create a compilation of peoples experience with Methoxetamine (MXE) simply as far as the approximate amount you’ve taken over time and the major side-effects, whatever they are, that you have had. These can be positive side-effects like acute depression treatment or negative like bladder issues. However do note THIS IS NOT ABOUT DICKSIZING OR SHOWING OFF! If you want to do that go somewhere else. MXE is about 5 years old now and a centralized thread like this could be useful to go to as a reference of its basic effects and effects over time. If you wish to participate please follow this format:

Race:
Prescription Medications:
Other Medications:
Drugs Combined With MXE:
Approximate Amount Consumed in Total:
Time Period of Consumption:
Average Dose Size:
Average Dose Frequency:
Major Side Effects (No more than 7 please):
Minor Side Effects (No more than 5 please):

Again please do not stray from the format for ease of reading and keep comments to a minimum. I envision this being a quick reference for people to try and find the profile that most closely resembles them to have an idea of what to expect from the drug as well as possibly finding out some more patterns with this drug and its pharmacological profile. To get the ball rolling, below is my personal response to the format and I can’t wait to see what others say.
Again this is based of recollection and as such is a rough guide to say the very least but it could useful information. Much love and I look forward to responses from the community on this wonder-drug.

Race:
Caucasian
Vyvanse 50mg daily @ 10am for ADHD with 2-3 day breaks every 2 weeks.
Other Medications:
N/A
Drugs Combined With MXE:
Various, generally 2C-x drugs and basic 4-substituted tryptamines as welll as cannabis
Approximately 60 grams
Between late 2012 to Now (July 2015)
Average Dose Size:
Between 15mg and 60mg depending on desired effects
Average Dose Frequency:
When it is around, near daily but generally 2 to 3 times a week.
-Minor Irritability
-Short Term Memory Loss
-Blending of Past and more Current Memories
-Experiencing Old Memories once thought forgotten
-At high doses, interaction with 4th/5th dimensional beings
-Emotional Clarity
-Slow bladder response when urinating
-Occasional Mania which subsides with discontinuation of use.
Additional Notes:
MXE for me has benefitied my life both physically and mentally like no other drug I've done. That being said It is overwhelmingly addictive and should be approached with caution but in my opinon this drug has the power to heal people emotionally as well as be a tool for addiction treatment to other drugs like heroin or ketamine.

Once again, PLEASE KEEP COMMENTS TO A MINIMUM. This is meant to be a rough, quick guide, not a judgment of other peoples experiences. I can't wait to see what people say, much love friends and stay safe.

Nameste

Last edited:
Race:
Caucasian

Prescribed 30 mg Lisdexamfetamine for ADD symptoms and mild narcolepsy that I believe resulted from drug abuse, though not specifically MXE.

Other Medications:
N/A

Drugs Combined With MXE:
MDMA, 2C-B, Lisdexamfetamine, cannabis, Nitrous Oxide, Alcohol, Etizolam, various others.

8 Grams

~2 grams around October 2014
~6 grams from May to July of 2015

Average Dose Size:
~50 mg plugged

Average Dose Frequency:
Multiple times daily, almost everyday.

-Extreme mood swings.
-Timeline of my life begins to be perceived in a non-linear fashion.
-Depression
-Memory Loss
-Poor decision making
-Psychological addiction
-Specific dates and times when things occured are forgotten

-Body numbness
-Dehydration
-Bladder issues
-Social anxiety

Note: I really only listed side-effects that I perceive as negative for the most part. Also, most of these do not come into play for me until cessation of the drug. I ran out and haven't had any for like a week and I'm still having cravings.

Race: Human Being

2-4mgs of Subutex (Buperenorphine) daily - 1mg Sniffed in the Morning, 1mg Sniffed about 8-12 hours later, 2mg Sublingual at Night to go to bed.

Xanax (Alprazolam) 1mg Twice Daily, but I only take it AS NEEDED, sometimes I wont take any for a week or more.

Valium (Diazepam) 10mgs Twice Daily, but I also only take this AS NEEDED, sometimes I won't take any for a week or more as well.

When I take MXE - I almost never need it while I'm ON MXE, UNLESS I smoke Weed with it, then it tends to make the Body Buzz uncomfortable / too intense, which makes me want to take some Benzos. After doing MXE and I'm coming down trying to go to Sleep - I almost always have to take either 1-2mgs of Alprazolam, or 10-20mgs of Diazepam to comfortably sleep and feel relaxed.

Other Medications:

I do enjoy some Etizolam from time to time as well. It goes well with MXE and is one of my favorite, and in my opinion, most effective Benzos.

Albuterol Inhaler - I've had Asthma since I was a little kid.

Drugs Combined With MXE:

Cannabis (Heavy Sativas and Indicas both) - I feel like I enjoy Cannabis more with MXE at lower doses, because it potentiates the MXE SO much. When I smoke weed, and I'm already on a dose of 75mg+ of MXE - I usually wait until I almost fully come down to smoke, and then it fully brings the MXE back, sometimes right back into an M-Hole even.

LSD - Amazing Synergy. Since good MXE is somewhat Serotonergic, you can literally take HALF the normal dose of LSD that you would take because the MXE REALLY pushes the LSD and makes it even Trippier and Stronger in almost every single way. The most LSD I've eaten with MXE = 2 100ug hits. Without MXE, I never take less than 5 100ug hits.

4-HO-MET - Same amazing Synergy as LSD. Made the Body Buzz from 15mgs almost overwhelming - super bright, insanely visual green streaks and twirling green ribbons of light coming from every direction forming insane patterns. I had to take 3mgs of Alprazolam just to chill out the Body Buzz it was so fucking strong. Super fun experience tho for sure.

4-ACO-DMT - I took the 4-ACO-DMT the same time I took it with the 4-HO-MET. I waited until the 4-HO-MET wore off mostly, then did a 30mg IV Shot of MXE, then did a 10mg IV Shot of 4-ACO-DMT, followed by a later 15mg Sniffed dose of 4-ACO-DMT. This trip / day was a WILD fucking ride. My friend was with me and watched me do this shit, and honestly couldn't believe how fucking far gone I was, or that the doses that I did in general of all 3 Compounds. When I tried to walk he said it looked like I was dancing because it was so hard to walk. I mainly just sat on the couch and watch the world turn to puzzle pieces that brightly glowed and kept changing their pattern and order. Good Times.

Heroin - When I 1st discovered MXE, I was just getting over an IV Heroin addiction of 4+ years. Once I found MXE, I really began to hate Opiates, especially Heroin more and more - mainly because all of the Negative aspects of Heroin, MXE seemed to fix. It helped my Depression IMMEDIATELY, it gave me energy to go out and enjoy life again, it inspired me to start making art again, it taught me how to love life again...................BUT, I did have a few relapses during this time as well, and on a few occasions, I actually had some Heroin and MXE at the same time. After I did this combo once - it became an issue for a little while. Even tho I PREFERRED everything that MXE was about, sometimes I'm a very hedonistic person, always looking for the ultimate high. On multiple occasions I did 200mgs of Black Tar Heroin (High Quality) mixed with 25mgs of MXE - Injected IV. DO NOT FUCKING DO THIS IF YOU ARE AN OPIATE ADDICT. IT IS VERY VERY DANGEROUS. The small amount of MXE SUPER potentiates the Heroin making for an ungodly rush that no Human Being should even be allowed to experience. The scariest part - If you put TOO MUCH MXE, you start to feel the Heroin, and then go immediately into an M-Hole before the rush is even over. I've woke up on the floor of my kitchen multiple times from this IV Combo. DON'T FUCKING DO IT!!!!

Heroin + Methamphetamine + MXE = 150mgs Heroin, 75mgs Methamphetamine, 15mgs MXE...............DO NOT FUCKING DO THIS EITHER!!!!! The MXE potentiates BOTH the Opiate and the Amphetamine EXTREMELY. You can cut your normal dose in HALF or more of both if MXE is in your system. This IV dose was fucking scary - the rush was WAY too intense, I was so fucking high for so fucking long. Goddamn was I crazy 4 years ago.

Subutex (Buperenorphine) - I'm dependent on this, and have been since the first time I ever tried MXE. I've never taken MXE without Bupe, because I'm physically dependent on it and get sick without it. I will say tho - MXE potentiates Bupe substantially as well. If you take Bupe and then take MXE - The Bupe potentiates the MXE and you get even more Dissociated. If you take the MXE first and then take the Bupe - It's the exact opposite - The MXE potentiates the Bupe, making it feel almost as strong as any other Full Agonist Opiate / Opioid. I've even caught an unintentional nod on many occasions from taking my dose of MXE before my Bupe. MXE potentiates damn near any drug you combine it with, at least in my experience.

Benzos - I feel like adding a Benzo to your MXE journey's just makes for a slightly smoother trip, you don't have as high of blood pressure, they ease some of the muscle tension and stiffness that MXE can cause sometimes. The only downside - MXE already gives you Short Term Memory Loss when you're on it, combine it with TOO MANY Benzos, and it makes it hard to remember your experience to an extent. Sometimes you can completely forget the lessons that you learned from your journeys, which to me the introspective thoughts and thinking is what I love most, so I always try and keep my Benzo dose to 1mg of Alprazolam or Etizolam maximum, or a 10mg Diazepam maximum. Save the Benzos for your comedown.

3-MeO-PCP - JESUS FUCKING CHRIST. MANIC MANIA. 2 years ago, for the entire month of December - I had 1 Gram of 3-MeO-PCP HCL and 5 Grams of MXE. I literally did 10-20mg bumps of 3-MeO-PCP every day, sometimes multiple times - mixed with 50mg IV doses of MXE, sometimes up to 3 times a day. I was a Dissociative maniac. I was also smoking 3-5 Blunts during this time, still taking Benzos - I was also occasionally smoking Methamphetamine with this combo on some days when friends would offer me a bowl for free. I was a Mad Man during this time. It was the shit while I was doing it - but looking back, I can't believe I didn't end up in jail. I was going to the Bar, and seeing Live Music in this state. Talk about a 1,000 yard stare - I was looking into other Dimensions if you looked deep into my eyes. People were lightweight scared of me during this time who knew the combos I was doing. Only a couple of friends were brave enough to come around my way. Keep this in mind, even if just using MXE - It might make YOU more social, but that doesn't mean anyone is going to WANT to talk to you......

These are all of the Combos I can think of for now. If I think of more, I'll edit and add. DO NOT TRY 99% of what I just listed. It was ONLY listed for Harm Reduction to show other crazy people, someone already went there - and you probably don't want to. For real.

200-250 Grams since 2010 / 2011. Possibly more. I've had months where I was doing 5 Grams or more. Fucking Crazy. I've also only had what I would consider maybe 4 or 5 batches that I considered weak, or not up to my standard. Most of what the MXE I've done was the Original UK A.I.R.C.R. Synthesized MXE, followed by the Top Shelf EU MXE after the UK Ban, then I found some Domestic Vendors that came and went. I've found equal quality MXE from all 3 locations - I always seemed to get lucky somehow for some reason and when my favorite connect went out of business, or a ban went into effect - I was lucky to always stumble across another Vendor who had product just as good.

The first 3 years, I used damn near daily, the 4th year it was 4-5 times a week, this year I've just been going on Benders - like this month, I just ended an MXE bender that started back in late November / early December - with nearly daily IV use up until the end of June. The past 30 days, I've only done 2 grams. That's a very small amount for me in that span of time. I use MXE in multiple ROA's still to this day. Even tho I LOVE to IV it - I do also love to smoke it in a blunt at Live Shows or when I go to the Bar - I also will always bring 50-100mgs around with me when I'm using to sniff if I'm out and about. Sometimes I even just eat 100mgs, and then sniff bumps the rest of the night.

Average Dose Size:

IV 40-60mgs, up to 75-100mgs. 100mgs IV is a waste in my opinion. I've woke up on the ground multiple times fully anesthetized, staring at the ceiling from this dose, like, what the fuck just happened. I was around a friend once when this happened - he knew what drug I was using and didn't freak out or anything. He took my pulse, which he said was slightly weak - but my Vitals were fully stable. If I'm smoking MXE - I like 30-40mgs in a blunt, with weed or tobacco, either one is just as good - just a different experience. If I'm sniffing bumps, I usually do a 75-100mg bump all at once and wait til that wears off. Orally, 50-100mgs at the most in one dose. This drug seems to be just as active mg for mg, regardless of the ROA you choose - The ROA just changes the "Flavor" of the overall experience, and the experience gradually gets stronger and lasts longer in this order............. Oral = Sniffing < Smoking < Plugging (Although I've never Plugged MXE, or anything) < IM < IV. The other day I did a 60mg IV Shot of MXE around 12pm, and it lasted until about 7-8pm. I was still speedy, manic, buzzed, and having intense CEV's as well as mild OEV's.

Average Dose Frequency:

Almost Daily for 3 Straight Years. 3-5 Times a Weeks for a Year, sometimes shifting to daily use for weeks or months at a time. I don't even really know for the past year to be honest......I wish I did, but I can't really keep track anymore, plus I see no point in it................But my guess would be 6 months of almost daily use, then a 2-3 week break, and then back on to 4+ times a week for another month or 2, followed by some time off. I basically do it until I start feeling withdrawals, start having more negative side effects than positive - or sometimes, when you do MXE that much - It just get's kind of boring and you just gradually chill out on it. Those are my usual cycles.

Positive Side Effects :
It helped me amazingly with the Treatment Resistant Depression that I was diagnosed with in my early 20's. I've tried at least 6 different SSRI's, 2 or 3 different SNRI's.............Nothing worked ever. MXE worked the first day I took it, and it lasted for weeks after sometimes. Ketamine depression relief lasts about a week to 10 days after daily use. I enjoy MXE quite a bit more than normal Ketamine now.

All of the Introspective Thinking really helped me discover who the real me was, and is. I've thoroughly enjoyed the past 5 years of frequent tripping. I haven't used Heroin in quite a long time, even tho I do still fuck up every now and again. MXE really did teach me to have a Conscience again after being a Dope Addict completely destroyed my Moral Compass.

It doesn't ruin your Veins the way other common IV drugs do. My veins are just fine, none collapsed, all functioning fine.

Excellent Pain and Anxiety relief. When I get pain that my Subutex can't touch - if I do some MXE on top of it, the pains gone immediately. If I'm feeling really anxious and I'm low on Benzos - as long as only do a little bit 20-40mgs - it really helps with my anxiety, sometimes even better than what a Benzo is capable of. MXE puts the TRANQUIL in TRANQUILIZER.

There are probably more positive side effects - but those are the main one's I can think of right now.

Bad Side Effects :

Difficulty Urinating when on MXE, and even into the next day. I forget to take a piss frequently while on MXE because I can't really feel my bladder, so I wait too long to piss, which has led to multiple Urinary Tract Infections over the years. That shit gets old. You can really have to force the Urine out if you don't stay hydrated enough when using MXE. ALWAYS DRINK MASSIVE WATER!! This shit will literally dry your body out like a desert.

After Long Binges - Unstable Emotions. I've woken up crying for no reason before. I've punched holes in my wall before because of it. The withdrawals remind me of a mixture of Opiate withdrawals and Speed withdrawals. I have no energy, I'm overly emotional, hot and cold chills down my spine, body is achy, no appetite, agoraphobia - I hate being around people the first few days off of MXE, I always stay inside and keep to myself.

I got a Bladder Infection a few times. I didn't have to go to the Hospital, I just discontinued use and drank a TON of water and Cranberry Juice, mixed with some Saw Palmetto for Urinary Health. A few weeks back - I also got a random Spleen Infection, which I did have to go the ER for eventually. It took almost 2 weeks to finally go away. The Doctor said it was just as likely that the Spleen Infection was caused by my Subutex, as it was by Ketamine - I straight told the ER Doctor I was a Ketamine Addict. He said long term Buperenorphine use is just as likely to cause something like a severe Bladder Infection or a Spleen Infection, so my final thought on that situation was this............combine both an Opioid and MXE on a daily basis - you're probably going to have some form of internal infection in an Organ that cleans out your body - whether it's your Bladder, Spleen, Urethra, ETC. To combat those issues - just use MXE in Moderation ALWAYS and you should be fine. I've only had shitty problems when I was using a Crazy Amount.

Insomnia for sure. I would never take this drug if I didn't have Benzos around. EVER. You need a Downer to bring you back to earth. I personally put MXE on the equivalent with LSD, DMT, and PCP for just how far out there it can take you. I've talked to and seen beings that I considered Aliens on it before. I've thought I was Jesus on it before. This compound is NO JOKE. It's not child's play. If you aren't a stable person, or an experience psychonaut - this drug may be way too overpowering for you.

Lessened Appetite while on MXE. Although at the same time, sometimes if I don't eat some food before I start doing it, I get starving and NEED to eat immediately or my brain just feels really spacey.

SUPER Short Term Memory.

It can be equally as hard to Concentrate on anything, even something as simple as a TV show. I can barely follow the plot past a certain point. I prefer to lay back, in bed, in pitch black - and listen to trippy ass music the whole time. I've really noticed that as soon as you turn on Music - even after you THINK the MXE has run it's course - Music and a Dark Room can really really bring back your dose from earlier. This drug sticks around for DAYS after you take a substantial dose of it. Always keep that in mind.

That's just about everything I can think about. I tried to be 100% honest about everything, from use, to the REAL negatives and downsides, to what the Withdrawals really feel like. I fell in love with MXE 5 years ago, and I still love it - I just use it for different reasons, and I use it in a different way than when I first started. MXE keeps me from doing stupid shit, getting myself into trouble - and I feel this mainly comes from the Introspective nature of it. This drug forces me to think deeply about every decision I make in life, both big and small - which sometimes can make me indecisive about things - but it's a small price to pay to have enjoyed the life changing experiences that I've enjoyed.

This drug is amazing, but it absolutely demands respect at all times. That is the #1 rule of this Compound, which I frequently forget. It can just be so goddamn fun, and such a useful tool. Enjoy it with Respect. Peace - Mr. Meowfish

Submit a report to Erowid? Trip reports section on here if they don't care to publish your report? And this thread was necessary because why....?

long time MXE believer here just sayin this thread should have and could have been dispersed to already established locals...

Okay well it not about dispersing it, the big and dandy covers all of MXE's shenanigans in their entirety and therefore is difficult to navigate, this is meant to be a specific thread to be able to come to as someone who is interested in MXE but has not tried it and to look for other people whose characteristics are most like your own and then to see what general side-effects could be expected based on that, so please if you want to talk down on my post just keep it to yourself and read the whole OP before you respond.

Race:
Aryan
None
Other Medications:
N/A
Drugs Combined With MXE:
Various: DOTFM-DFLY, SS-LSZ, 2C-C, O-Acetyl-THCV, THC (synthetic, not from marihuana or other dangerous narcotic plants)
Approximately 2-3 grams
Between late 2013 to Now (July 2015)
Average Dose Size:
50 to 100 mg
Average Dose Frequency:
Once every few months
None
None
Additional Notes:
I really like MXE! It is a great dissociative and really fun. I'd say that DXO or MK-801 are better, though. I haven't had any side effects.

Drugs Combined With MXE:
Various: DOTFM-DFLY, SS-LSZ, 2C-C, O-Acetyl-THCV, THC (synthetic, not from marihuana or other dangerous narcotic plants)
Additional Notes:
I really like MXE! It is a great dissociative and really fun. I'd say that DXO or MK-801 are better, though. I haven't had any side effects.
Um where do you get such unique compounds? THC-acetate specifically... As well as the dfly. Have to do doubt a bit.

Ps. Marihuana aka. cannabis is not a dangerous narcotic plant just a plant with narcotic qualities.... Plus only drug warriors call cannabis marihuana.

@Nexus Tripper - You do realize that Synthetic Cannabinoids are absolutely PROVEN to be WAY more dangerous, and possibly even lethal, when compare to Actual THC / CBD that you would smoke in actual Marijuana? Synthetic Cannabinoids are no where NEAR as safe to use as good ole' fashioned Weed. Please don't spread incorrect information.

I'm only making this post because the above statement is the exact Opposite of Harm Reduction. Pure Misinformation. Everything else said is personal preference, which everyone is entitled to. WTF is Aryan? That's a word I would never ever use. Makes me think of Nazi's and Prison Gangs. Just saying.......

Race: Mixed. (mostly white, some black, a bit asian)
Prescription Medications: Yes. (Cardiovascular cocktail, Haloperidol, Bromazepam. MXE rips through 3mg Haldol like its not even there, Bromazepam has a positive effect on the experience in low dosage of 3-6mg, it takes the edge off.)
Other Medications:
Drugs Combined With MXE: Nitrous oxide (good) alkyl nitrites (good) Salvia (good) Mushrooms (good) Poppyhead Tea (BAD, way too strong CNS/Respiratory depression)
Approximate Amount Consumed in Total: ~50gr
Time Period of Consumption: 2011-present (2015)
Average Dose Size: 30mg oral or rectal (the latter is much more potent) this never changed.
Average Dose Frequency: 1-2x a month (my friends guard my stash from overindulgence)
Major Side Effects (No more than 7 please): a tendency to psychological addiction (I would use daily if I had a bunch) I consider this the only major side effect.
Minor Side Effects (No more than 5 please): bowel hyperactivity, frequent urination, insomnia, tendency to delusion

First off thanks for creating this thread. I hope a lot of people contribute!

Race: Caucasian
Prescription Medications: Suboxone 1mg/day, Lyrica 450mg/day
Other Medications: occasional amino acid supplements, vitamins/minerals.
Drugs Combined With MXE: DPT, DMT, LSD, 25i-NBOMe, Ketamine, 3-MEO-PCP, 4-aco-met, 4-ho-met, opioids, Lyrica, benzodiazapine, cannabis, MDMA (low dose).
Approximate Amount Consumed in Total: >100g, this I am sure.
Time Period of Consumption: 2011-present
Average Dose Size: 30-60mg recently depending on ROA.
Average Dose Frequency: I cycle MXE, 3-7 days of daily use (multiple times daily) usually, following by 2-3 weeks abstinence on average.
Major Side Effects:
-Occasional feeling of pressure on the urethra when urinating.
-When I have a buildup of metabolites I notice the most tachycardia- fast pounding heartbeat which doesn't feel healthy.
-There has been more than one time that MXE use made things worse off for me psychologically. Generally happened when the set and setting was not tuned, and in those times I was more likely to dose too high and 'lose the plot' to varying degrees producing 'dark' experiences with memory loss. If not grounded afterwards delusional thinking or distorted perception can seep into reality.
Minor Side Effects:
-When I use too much in a cycle I will have a comedown as opposed to an afterglow with a day or 2 of:
-lethargy/amotivational syndrome
-a bit of head fog
-tendency towards social isolation
-anxiety
I call these minor because they are transient effects of overdoing it. These side effects are all what I consider negative/unwanted. I could go on all day about the good effects.

Last edited:
Race:
Caucasian
None
Other Medications:
I occasionally cycle Ginkgo biloba, Panax ginseng, Rhodiola rosea, multivitamins.
Drugs Combined With MXE:
Ethylphenidate (unpleasant + paranoid), 5-meo-dalt (confusing not great, not bad), kratom (good), cannabis (good), 4-FA (good), MDMA (good), DOC (good), DXM (great), salvia (great, being on MXE already makes salvia much more enjoyable).
~3 grams
Single experience in 2011 (post MDMA) semi regular use from 2013 to now.
Average Dose Size:
15-20 mg plugged + 15-20 mg oral.
Average Dose Frequency:
If I have some, 2-3 times a week. Generally try to leave several weeks in between before acquiring more.
- Strong desire to dose daily. I usually get around 250mg a time from a friend who has a large stock of it. I don't trust myself sitting on larger quantities as I will find excuses to use MXE if I have it.
- Memory loss
- Social disinhibition (both good and bad).
- Urinating feels not 100% right up to a few days after dosing.
- I can get a bit manic during the afterglow of MXE (seems to be batch dependent).
Additional Notes:
I like the MXE experience as I can dose it around 6 in the evening and still get to sleep before midnight without any trouble. I find I wake up feeling refreshed and energized. This afterglow is most obvious the next day but can last up to several days after a single dose. It's been very effective at lifting symptoms of depression. The downside is that I find myself craving it quite often. Even now after several months of not using any I still think about it often. When used too often the afterglow is gone and I find myself isolating myself and having anxious thoughts.

I unapproved some posts to keep this on-topic. For the record, I think this thread is a great idea. The B&D is on its 16th iteration (read: approaching 16000 total posts) and this is a focused thread meant to produce a focused set of data.

Race: Caucasian
Prescription Medications: None
Other Medications: Phenibut a few times a week, various vitamins/minerals
Drugs Combined With MXE: Cannabis, alcohol, 2C-I (one time I experienced very intense synergy with this combo, another time not so much), 2C-T-7, 4-HO-MET, 4-AcO-DMT, LSD, AL-LAD
Approximate Amount Consumed in Total: ~6 grams
Time Period of Consumption: 2012-present
Average Dose Size: 25-75mg, in 15-25mg increments separated by 30-45 minutes
Average Dose Frequency: For a 2-3 month period it was 2-4 times a week, before and after that, infrequently. Currently I rarely use it, mostly just when I feel like doing a high dose of a tryptamine as it combines so well with those.
Major Side Effects:
-None
Minor Side Effects:
-Loss of magic (seemingly) after using it too often for 2-3 months. Unclear whether that's my material or if I really can't get the great effects anymore.
-Occasional weird, offputting trips
-Dehyadration if care is not taken to stay hydrated

MXE provided me with a lot of magical experiences of seeming mental/emotional connections, and one time I seemed to have spontaneously gained knowledge about a topic I knew nothing about. it's a beautiful and interesting substance, and I suggest never abusing it so you can keep experiencing its unique brand of magic.

Last edited:
Race: Human
Prescription Medications: None
Other Medications: Vitamins, Occasional Adderall 10-60mg, Occasional Vyvanse 40-80mg, Occasional Xanax .25-.5mg, Occasional Cannabis, Alcohol, Nicotine. It's always something.
Drugs Combined With MXE: Cannabis (Intense as hell), Alcohol (Intense as hell), Kratom (Too addictive), 2fma (Shit), Amphetamine (Shit), 5-meo-mipt (Awesome), 25i (Better than 25i alone, but fuck 25i), 2C-B (ULTIMATE SYNERGY, 100% unique high worth your time), 4-AcO-DMT (Again, amazing), Crystal Meth (not recommended).
Approximate Amount Consumed in Total: 20-30 grams
Time Period of Consumption: 2012-present
Average Dose Size: 20-100mg
Average Dose Frequency: 2-3x per year, 2-5x per day.
Major Side Effects (No more than 7 please): Dehydration, short term memory erased.
Minor Side Effects (No more than 5 please): Loss of magic, batches seem different, confusion, disorientation, fear.

It's a great drug, can't find too much wrong with it. Easy to abuse and lose the main effects from, after that it just becomes an opiate-style crutch for me. Currently breaking from it, it's been a couple-few months. I'll be getting more when the time comes.

Last edited: