• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Cold water extraction on pure dihydrocodeine

Canniboy95

Greenlighter
What would happen if I done a cwe on 10 X 30 mg pills of dihydrocodeine would it just be a weaker dose or would it actually be less bad in huge dose as maybe the chalk in the pills will some be less I dunno has anyone tried this :?

If I would be consuming less chalk by giving up say 50-100mg per 300mg cwe and be left with 200mg and drink another half mixture to get the 300DHC but with out the added stuff the doesn't get you high(DHC)

I tried a many versions they are pretty much the same. But instead of dissolving them in Luke warm water, use tonic water. 2 reasons no1 quinine help boost and keeps your buzz, I made the same batch as you, also took 75mg b4 of amytriptyline as a potentiator alongside 100mg of promethazine (stops all side effects, itch restlessness bar dry mouth) 20mg of omeprazole to slow down the acid, and 2mg of loperimide. Been about 3hrs ago, was a good little high

I have an extremely high tolerance DO NOT COPY ME I could be dead b4 tomorro!

And to answer your question it will always be under in mg due to waste

Why if it's pure sooo confused

Haha I'm just wondering if say the chalk and what ever else is added lactose ect would it be better for you insides to cwe pure DHC and would it hit me faster even with it being instantly release DHC 30mg pills anyway or would it be like a minute or two quicker(not worth the hassle) lol just what guys think or have experienced for yourself :)

Also I find stomage gets a bit irritated when I go a bit OTT with these(20-30 X 30mg (600-900mg)(dihydrocodeine) would this sill happen with cwe? Or is this just an effect/symptom that high doses of DHC causes regardless how high of tolerance you have? Btwi have been doing at least 300mgs a day for a year now and I don't dose multiple times by 300mg a day every time it's 10X 30mg pills or 5 crushed up doubles(60s) any way I'm rambling lol any thoughts?

Last edited: