• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Cold water extraction anymore?

Canada381

Greenlighter
I'm in canada and get tylenol with codeine and caffeine...does anyone know if the cwe does not work anymore here? I use the method I've used dozens of times and I just can't seem to end up with the clear water after filtration, it's always really cloudy....what am I doing wrong? Going thru serious opioid withdrawal now and need help!

Room temp water, 50 t1s
Let them dissolve for 25 minutes or whatever
Put in freezer until almost frozen 40min or so
Filter thru coffee filters slowly

I used to do it and water was always clear...its been a couple years since I did it and now evertime the water is cloudy...same process that never failed me before...just finished one, it was cloudy but I'm feeling pretty good now so maybe since I'm on day 5 of withdraw my tolerance went down and I actually felt something from it this time

Did you get a generic/alternative brand? I noticed the end result would vary significantly from brand to brand. Some brands, the tablets fall apart in the water and all solids fall nicely to the bottom after stirring ending with a clear liquid after filtering. Other brands, the tablets needed to be crushed first, and everything seemed to become suspended in the water and will always come out milky.