• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Coke Vs ice ???

Kaseynicole18

Greenlighter
Hey guys ! This will be my first post so hopefully I'm doing this right and I'm following all the rules, let me know (nicely) if I'm not. So I'm always searching questions about drugs on this site so I finally registered since I'm always on here. I just have a question to see where the majority of users fall. So for the past year I've absolutely had a love for Coke and loved to indulge myself and splurge on it whenever I can. It's always been my "drug of choice". But recently I snorted shards for the first time and really liked it. I've been doing it tonight and I'm finding that I like this wayyyyy better than Coke. First, because the high is way more intense, you don't have to constantly use as much and you get more for less money. I never thought I'd even find something better than Coke but I never wanna waste my money on it again! I'm also working on getting a pipe so I can smoke the shards as well and see which one I like more ( I've done tons of research on how ). I was just wondering to people who have done both, which do you prefer? Just a fun little question to get to know new people and introduce myself :)

I'm the same way, I used coke for a lil bit thought it was so great, then when i tried ice I snorted it as well and thought to myself where have you been my whole life lol. Its a longer stronger cheaper high and it's more euphoric imo. Never could go back to coke. Also you should definitely try smoking it as well but to me I prefer snorting it yes it burns like hell but it gives a longer more energetic less fiendish high. Smoking it doesn't last as long, you constantly wanna smoke more and it's more of a relaxed upper feeling.

Meth is so clean smooth stimulating and exotic compared to cokes boring tunnel vision dirty stimulation I think once you try ice you never go back