• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Cocaine Coke use and sezuire medication

Kingvendrik

Greenlighter
New to binging coke have been doing it for a few months now getting great stiff shiny rocks no sick feeling or anything also super close to the border so it's not passing to many hands most I've done is 2 grams a weekend going really hard can most of the time make a gram last 5 days I take valporic acid once a day 2500 milligrams for sezuires should I skip taking then or just not do coke around the time I have to take them or will they mix okay idk about any of this

What I'm seeing is this:

"This drug may make you dizzy or drowsy or blur your vision. Alcohol or marijuana (cannabis) can make you more dizzy or drowsy. Do not drive, use machinery, or do anything that needs alertness or clear vision until you can do it safely. Limit alcoholic beverages. Talk to your doctor if you are using marijuana (cannabis)." ( article is here )

The article also mentions harmful interactions with Benzodiazepines (like Xanax), some blood pressure and heart meds, and opiates and muscle relaxers - basically anything that will cause any sedation. I don't see any mention of stimulants, but that doesn't necessarily mean it's safe to use coke. My advice would be ask your doctor about it. You can just say you may do it once...or say you did once and ask if it would cause an issue. I've had a ton of experience with doctors (as I recently have had a lot of health problems) and some people would be surprised to know that they are very interested in harm reduction. When I was drinking heavily, I told my doctors and asked if it would interfere with medications. They aren't there to judge you and they aren't ignorant; they are well aware that people use substances that aren't prescribed and may not be legal.

I personally wouldn't kid around about seizures so be safe :) ...and welcome to Bluelight.

Thanks for the input was worried I wasn't going to get replies being new and your concern is very cool good looking out I try to stay careful and use as much harm reduction as possible I stop if I think it is going to put me in a sezuire but I always wanna try to be safer I am accuttly about to switch it up so ir shouldn't be to much of a problem only did it like this because I never had plentiful access to good cheap coke it was fun binging it but not my drug of choice I'm getting a little tired of it don't even wanna finish my current gram glad I feel this way I was worried I was getting tk hooked but j realize now wasn't the coke I wanted I just wanted to be so high I could analyze the extreme effects on me I have never had a real drug of choice thank God
What I'm seeing is this:

"This drug may make you dizzy or drowsy or blur your vision. Alcohol or marijuana (cannabis) can make you more dizzy or drowsy. Do not drive, use machinery, or do anything that needs alertness or clear vision until you can do it safely. Limit alcoholic beverages. Talk to your doctor if you are using marijuana (cannabis)." ( article is here )

The article also mentions harmful interactions with Benzodiazepines (like Xanax), some blood pressure and heart meds, and opiates and muscle relaxers - basically anything that will cause any sedation. I don't see any mention of stimulants, but that doesn't necessarily mean it's safe to use coke. My advice would be ask your doctor about it. You can just say you may do it once...or say you did once and ask if it would cause an issue. I've had a ton of experience with doctors (as I recently have had a lot of health problems) and some people would be surprised to know that they are very interested in harm reduction. When I was drinking heavily, I told my doctors and asked if it would interfere with medications. They aren't there to judge you and they aren't ignorant; they are well aware that people use substances that aren't prescribed and may not be legal.

I personally wouldn't kid around about seizures so be safe :) ...and welcome to Bluelight.