• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Coke/Speed suddenly stopped working

LeBauz

Greenlighter
I hear people doing cocaine 2-3 times per week. I do cocaine and speed every once in a while, but now that I started doing speed and cocaine every other weekend, they no longer cause euphoria. All the good things about cocaine and speed no longer hit me. I only get anxiety and my heart starts racing. The curious thing is that I never changed the product. The cocaine that got me euphoric two months ago has now lost its positive effects. When I dos a few lines of coke, my facial features turn serious and I no longer feels comfortable. I'm not feeling positive about things. My inhibitions increase. How can people do cocaine several times a week and my receptors can only handle 0,5g speed or cocaine a month?

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds like your weekend use has still led to an overall increase in tolerance to stimulants. I would take a break or reduce the frequency of use.

Don't chase that high by escalating your dosage, it is a bad road to go down.

I take amphetamine and its kinda like sex i want it really bad but after i take nothing really happens compared to what i pictured it be like

Give it a rest for a while. Like everything over do something and become more tolerant and what as once enjoyable no longer is.

It's not uncommon for the unwanted side-effects like palpitation, tachycardia and anxiety to present more heavily with tolerance. You're not building a "physiological" tolerance by the sound of it, but that doesn't mean that the experience doesn't get cheapened with repeated use. Also, it's impossible to know that you're receiving the same product each time.

thank you for your response guys.

it's important to note that I feel no euphoria at all. not just reduced euphoria. I think I popped a fuse or something, broke all the receptors.

but how do people manage to do it so much more often than me and feel completely fine?

Well when i take amphetamine i feel fine it is more like sex dehydration or hunger like its more of before i take it i feel like i have a biological need unmet and once i have it i can go about my day like how if you eat a sandwich or drink a glass of water you dont feel like high or euphoric but if your hungry or thirsty u wont be able to enjoy anything else and will spend all your energy on quentching it but like once i have 55 mg of dextroamphetamine like at 8 glasses of water or 8 hours of sleep or 2000 cal i just dont feel the desire to do more like if ur hungry youll eat bread but you wont just down theloaf once ur full ur bored with it idk if that makes sense

And actually alot of times at the peal i feel really anxiousand nervous and uncomfortable but i guess its almost like a roller coster i want to feel alive even ifits terrifying and after you say i almost pooped my pants that was horrible but then you find yourself bored jumping back on.

Maybe you are more regular use is regularly depleting your dopamine and your body is taking time trying to restore the imbalance so the level that was there normally isnt there now.

Taking magnesium and vitamin B routinely helps as does having a healthy diet and lifestyle outside the drug use days.

Exercise reasonable diet and adequate sleep make a huge difference for me night and day