• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Coke or pills ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

needbleach_

Greenlighter
What?s better coke or mdma , what are the different effects of each drug and how do they compare ? Ive got both and I can?t decided on which to take at this party I?m going too .

What?s better coke or mdma , what are the different effects of each drug and how do they compare ? Ive got both and I can?t decided on which to take at this party I?m going too .

If you spent some time reading the vast amount of information on this site you could make your decision,

^ Yep

Soon, Someone will have the ability to close this

not me, hit a poison mushroom and ended up taking a reverse warp pipe- so now am back in Missouri-not Kansas(city or state) though instead closer Lois, and without a professional football team, they are angry

Do have a warp whistle, however Jekly gave me a whistle that Scrofula had used for meth, and so it only takes you to Oakland, and the only thing keeping that place in check is that they do not know who to blame-Las Vegas, for wanting a gridiron football team,(question putting a team in Nevada, it?s understandable, however think there would have been a better alternative market, though top 5 suppose) Los Angeles for taking the Chargers as a second team, and failing the there team or, the team itself, for moving, and, well, just being the Raiders-or San Francisco, because it gets the hype, yet the Warriors are in Oakland, however they are ?The Golden State Warriors?. Plus, a consolidated-city council? Oakland is not impressed with the atypical city/council structure

Luckily, if can tread my way nearer the Atlantic, the meth whistle should wish me back home

Cocaine and MDMA are two completely different drugs so if you've never tried either, start with small amounts. I might add that if you decide to go with MDMA, it would be a good idea to obtain a test kit to ensure it's legitimate. Visit our section on empathogenic drugs for tips and you can make an informed decision. I'm closing this as we can't suggest which one would be better for you. Be safe and welcome to Bluelight!

edit- Lorne, you can whistle me home lol :)

Status
Not open for further replies.