• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Coke: My not so healthy nose

Sensible1

Bluelighter
Ok, so the last few months I was doing a moderate amount of about 1 g a week and I somehow realized that I had an open cut or a sore on the inside of my nose. It wasn't bleeding but it looked like a little square patch where the upper layer of skin was worn away. I also had chronic runny nose and sneezing off and on. Due to the pandemic I noticed a drop in the quality and a $20 increase that made it not worth it. And I'm not going to lie, it was a little challenging but I have not done it in about 3 weeks and I'm good. I feel I got control of it.

My question is, if I started doing it again, how long would it take for that sore to come back? Also, I'm thinking about going for a medical checkup/ exam. Do you think the doctor will be able to tell I was "riding the rails" when he looks at my nose? How long should I wait till the exam, as maybe a general rule of thumb.

2nd question is, I noticed that although its a stimulant, when I did it during quarantine it was at home and not a a raging DJ event. At home I noticed that afterward it made me feel weaker in my muscles. Is this common? Usually at a party I would be dancing/ raging so I never noticed this effect, but could it be that I am just getting older ( the big 50) and that's whats up?

Ok, so the last few months I was doing a moderate amount of about 1 g a week and I somehow realized that I had an open cut or a sore on the inside of my nose. It wasn't bleeding but it looked like a little square patch where the upper layer of skin was worn away. I also had chronic runny nose and sneezing off and on. Due to the pandemic I noticed a drop in the quality and a $20 increase that made it not worth it. And I'm not going to lie, it was a little challenging but I have not done it in about 3 weeks and I'm good. I feel I got control of it.

My question is, if I started doing it again, how long would it take for that sore to come back? Also, I'm thinking about going for a medical checkup/ exam. Do you think the doctor will be able to tell I was "riding the rails" when he looks at my nose? How long should I wait till the exam, as maybe a general rule of thumb.

2nd question is, I noticed that although its a stimulant, when I did it during quarantine it was at home and not a a raging DJ event. At home I noticed that afterward it made me feel weaker in my muscles. Is this common? Usually at a party I would be dancing/ raging so I never noticed this effect, but could it be that I am just getting older ( the big 50) and that's whats up?
I had that (but from snorting pills)
It eventually turned into a small hole
Now I stupidly still sniff (coke and ket only) and it is slowly getting bigger. It's about the size of the tail end of a biro, slightly oval
Take that how you will