• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine coke comedown! HELP! How much xanax to take?

Cdilly93

Bluelighter
so tonight i got a little out of hand with my cocaine use (should of known this would happen, i just wanted to "sample" my new shit >.<) i ended up taking about .8 grams of some seriously good shit, shiny fishscale 80%+, i paid ALOT of money for it. i consumed 6 beers aswell. i started out with 40mg lines and was feeling GREAT, it all went down hill when i bumped it up to 100mg lines every 15minutes about. dont know why i did that -.- (fuck you addictive cocaine!) started getting paranoid, super fast heart rate, and feeling uncomfortable (happens when i take too much, idk about other people) and now i am so wired and have work in 6 hours, i tried taking 2mg xanax and a shot of vodka, but it didnt do much (well i dont feel too bad, just would love to fall asleep about now).. would it be safe to take another 1mg xanax? or maybe another couple shots? my last line was about 60 minutes ago btw.. and ALSO, would it a good idea to take like 1mg xanax when i go to work, so i can just get through it, because im guessing i will be feeling horrible.

would me not sleeping and just do the cocaine/adderall till i get done with work be a super bad idea?

please someone reply, im getting a pounding headache now and cant sleep at alllll, i just want to do the safe thing and not die, but be able to fix this somehow.. sorry for being such a whiny bitch :'(

Don't do anymore cocaine. I would think another 1mg won't hurt depending on your tolerance. You don't wanna go to work blacked out.

I would say worst case if another 1mg doesn't do the trick, call out if possible. I know sometimes it isn't though.

Don't do anymore cocaine. I would think another 1mg won't hurt depending on your tolerance. You don't wanna go to work blacked out.

I would say worst case if another 1mg doesn't do the trick, call out if possible. I know sometimes it isn't though.
i have a pretty low tolerance for xanax, most i've ever taken was 1mg, and im at about 3mg right now, its helping, but just with the comedown side effects, not anywhere near sleepy.. and also, what was you're input on taking a small dose of adderall/xanax to get through the workday? thank you for replying btw

I mean do whatever you need to. If you still haven't got a nap in before work I'd just take the adderal and save the xanax for when I got home.

Benzos are the type of shit you can take and feel completely sober, but wake up the next morning wondering what the fuck you did the day before.

I read you got fish scale coke. It can still be cut, caffeine is documented in Ashton Manual to not be affected by benzos. I bet you're suffering some caffeine or other benzo resistant stimulant overload. Only thing you can really do is wait it out. Maybe some benadryl (diphenhydramine), but not sure that's a great idea. I realize you may now be past the come down, but for future reference and others reading.

That sucks I know the feeling I always ended up going to work and nodding out standing up n shit. Meth was even worse after like being up for 3 days, I would mumble so bad. Of course I've done concrete most of my using years and drugs were kinda more so accepted than most other jobs.