• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Cocaine Coke before MDMA

roady05

Bluelighter
I have a late show this friday- it starts at like 11pm. Would chilling at my house having a few lines of blow with friends for a couple of hours before setting off to the event where I will take MDMA seriously affect my MDMA experience or pose huge Health risks? Thanks

I couldn’t figure out if tou were talking about the movie, the drug or having sex.

What’s with everyone’s fascination with MDMA anyhow?
What’s it even supposed to do to you?

All depends on how much you consume of both, and where your tolerance and experience stand with both. No one here can realistically answer for you whether or not you will be “safe” mixing the two, or even taking each just on its own.

To be frank, cocaine and MDMA mixed together is never really a good idea. The risks of damage to your heart and serotonin syndrome are very real when used in tandem, as the floodgates of dopamine and serotonin are opened up. This should not just be cast aside as a trivial concern.

For what it’s worth, the few people I know who have chosen to combine the two insist on doing the MDMA first and then doing lines of coke later in the evening. They have told me that doing it the other way around messes with the effects of the MDMA. But take that as secondhand info as this is not from personal experience, since I have never combined the two myself. And from personal observations of those who have, the comedown off both combined can be a real bitch as well.