• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Coke and speed psychosis

Higherfocus420

Bluelighter
I smoked a crack pipe whilst high as fuck on speed and went Into full blown psychosis where I thought the police were after me I thought the jacket my friend Lent me had loads of drugs in it so I ditched it found it later and kept thinking she was conspiring with a dealer to get me stabbed up as one of our dealers runners got nicked and I was still asking for dark but I was seeing people on bikes with balkavas and cars following me everywere so unsure if it was justified paranoia

I smoked a crack pipe whilst high as fuck on speed and went Into full blown psychosis where I thought the police were after me I thought the jacket my friend Lent me had loads of drugs in it so I ditched it found it later and kept thinking she was conspiring with a dealer to get me stabbed up as one of our dealers runners got nicked and I was still asking for dark but I was seeing people on bikes with balkavas and cars following me everywere so unsure if it was justified paranoia
Are you alright now ?

This is too out of the ordinary, you beautiful soul, to be a conspiracy to get you. Put all drugs that you have somwhere close outside your house (I don't want to say through them away cause you could be pissed after you wake up) and try to sleep. This is the right time for Seroquel 50-100mg or anything that will knock you out from this hyperfocus on one paranoid thought. I believe that you took meth cause amphetamine sulphate would be going away (if youre not on the end of multiple day binge). Try to breathe, take something that can knock you out, go shower and straight to bed.

Do you have any medication like (order of taking):

1) Seroquel (or any 2nd gen antipsychotic)
2) Haldol (or any 1st gen antipsychotic)
3) Versed/Midazolam, Valium, Xanax (or any benzo)
4)Pregabalin, Tegretol (or some antisiezure med)

You are not chased. Your mind is playing tricks on you. It will all be ok.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is too out of the ordinary, you beautiful soul, to be a conspiracy to get you. Put all drugs that you have somwhere close outside your house (I don't want to say through them away cause you could be pissed after you wake up) and try to sleep. This is the right time for Seroquel 50-100mg or anything that will knock you out from this hyperfocus on one paranoid thought. I believe that you took meth cause amphetamine sulphate would be going away (if youre not on the end of multiple day binge). Try to breathe, take something that can knock you out, go shower and straight to bed.

Do you have any medication like (order of taking):

1) Seroquel (or any 2nd gen antipsychotic)
2) Haldol (or any 1st gen antipsychotic)
3) Versed/Midazolam, Valium, Xanax (or any benzo)
4)Pregabalin, Tegretol (or some antisiezure med)

You are nit chased. Your mind is playing tricks on you. It will all be ok.
Just some dizepam to come down with feel like death tho I was being psychotic and have tarnished my friendship as she's taken it to heart that I accuse her of such a thing

If she is your friend than she will be able to understand and accept that you were in a delusional state due to drug intake. Give her a day or two too cool down and then try to apologise. If she is a friend and not just a drug buddy she will forgive you. I could even say that this is a test is she your friend in the first time. Try to take care of yourself now. You have had a pretty traumatic experience. You dont need extra blame for things that was once you took that hit were not in your control. Your prefrontal cortex was hijacked by too much dopamine exerting toxic effects on your serotonin system. Do you have some 5-HTP like supplements? Even an SSRI could help. At least try to eat healthy food like fish, vegetables and fruit and rest as much as you can.

If she is your friend than she will be able to understand and accept that you were in a delusional state due to drug intake. Give her a day or two too cool down and then try to apologise. If she is a friend and not just a drug buddy she will forgive you. I could even say that this is a test is she your friend in the first time. Try to take care of yourself now. You have had a pretty traumatic experience. You dont need extra blame for things that was once you took that hit were not in your control. Your prefrontal cortex was hijacked by too much dopamine exerting toxic effects on your serotonin system. Do you have some 5-HTP like supplements? Even an SSRI could help. At least try to eat healthy food like fish, vegetables and fruit and rest as much as you can.
Yea still finding it hard to eat so I've had a protein shake some fruit and some ciders yea as soon as I smoked that crack pipe I was going delusional I don't think we are supposed to endure that much dopamine

Hope you heal fully. And soon rather than later. Take care man!

Yea true is she's a real friend and not just a drug friend then she should forgive me it was quite traumatic
Maybe she is in psychosis too ;s
I once acused my best friend that he sent People to buy LSD from me and then not give me money RIP me off... Ended up i was in some nasty vodka/LSD madness and was never robed or gave away any acid , i did however go outside the house walked to a bunch of strangers (thinking i gave them blotters) and was waiting for my money hahahaha... Shit now its one funny story that could jave ended badly... (Was in middle of a breakup if that counts for anything)

I once has stim psychosis, they sent me some shitty cathinone instead of my desired deschloroketamine (which was quite stimulating for me as well) and because I didn't get the wanted effects I kept on redosing and was sleep deprived.
Result was me stumbling through a foreign city hearing police radio down from the houses telling me that they were searching for me because of RC orders, thinking I was a big dealer etc. and other voices aiding me in that I need to stay away of the big roads, hide between the houses and go into hospital for them to protect me off the police etc. End of the story was a hospitalization and loss of my travel suitcase containing important things.. Don't do unknown substances when you're not in a safe surrounding.