• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Coke and MDMA ?

needbleach_

Greenlighter
So I?m going to a party and I?ve got a gram of coke and a load of good quality pills .. how do you recommend I take all this , like what should I do first and what?s the best way to go about taking this throughout the night . Ik some people say coke and MDMA are bad together but I?m aware of that

I personally dont like the way it feels on my heart but if you must definitely do the mdma first. IMO if you do coke first the mdma wont do much to make you feel better about coke comedown.

If you must, take care to space out the pills by at least a 2 hours and ideally you will be taking only one or two.
Coke, do very small lines, space them out at least 30-40 minutes.

Watch out and do not let your body get too hot, stay hydrated, better to not get drunk as at first you will be so stimulated you will need to drink a lot more than normal and you might find yourself coming down from the coke and MDMA faster than alcohol and be way more intoxicated than you thought you would be.

I prefer to save the coke for coming down from a roll. I feel it overpowers it during the roll. Honestly, I would save the coke for another time. Or vice versa, only do the coke and save the pills.

There is some science behind not taking coke even before a few hours before a roll. You'll need to google it though.

I prefer to save the coke for coming down from a roll. I feel it overpowers it during the roll. Honestly, I would save the coke for another time. Or vice versa, only do the coke and save the pills.

This 100%. Stims and stims are never a good match IMO (HR wise). Plus why would you want to ruin a euphoric MDMA high with a dirty buzzy coke high?

I'd do one or the other. Doing coke on a come down could lead to heightened anxiety/paranoia as well.