• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Coke advice

chadwickr4060

Greenlighter
Just got a gram of cocaine and it seems to be damp and sticky. Tried racking a line up and just stuck to card. Has anyone got some tips for me where it can be normal in the morning and I can have a nice breakfast line lol

Just got a gram of cocaine and it seems to be damp and sticky. Tried racking a line up and just stuck to card. Has anyone got some tips for me where it can be normal in the morning and I can have a nice breakfast line lol
Use it sublingually. Works just as good as snorting it-- maybe a little better.

Last gram I got, that's how I did 90% of it.

Heat a plate up in oven/microwave until it's quite warm

Then spread your coke onto it, should remove the moisture

Obviously I have had a go with a line. But was just clogging up pipe and a little nose, that was trying a line with it. Saving it for tomorrow. How can I make it dryer to make a better line without clogging it all up.on my card and to have it flow through my pipe and nose as a normal powder line?? I don't want to be baking it and turning it yellow

Put it on a plate and microwave it. It’ll go pretty hard 👌🏼

You could take a shoe box with these bags that come with it in it and put your coke in there for a while, those bags suck the moisture out.