• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Coke - acetone question

Antiprosynthesis

Bluelighter
I got some coke that is cut up and Im cleaning it with acetone, the acetone that comes out of the coffee filter is clear; does this mean nothing is cleaned out or is it clear cause the cuts dissolved?

The second one. The acetone should pretty much never be cloudy or colored, unless the product was cut with some kind of dye or something with a strong color (some impurities can be slightly yellow for example).

So I used to score on <redacted, this might have been a sourcing violation?>. So what I'm saying is that I used to get dope at a purity level that would surprise most people.

*AHEM*

I remember it as being a bit yellowish and gummy when it was fire. Can you corroborate that? Because I'd like to be the first to admit that I don't really know what the heck I am talking about.

...actually I seem to remember my teachers OFTEN saying that I didn't know what I was talking about. See? They agreed with me!

Last edited:
I remember it as being a bit yellowish and gummy when it was fire. Can you corroborate that? Because I'd like to be the first to admit that I don't really know what the heck I am talking about.
you can't tell if cocaine is high quality by sight - it's impossible - and I can't tell if your yellowish gummy cocaine was fire or not, cos well...I never got to try it out! you did though :)

I've had 85-92%'s that are shiny and moist, or chalky, or crumbly, white off white /yellow tinged

I've also had exact same visual/textural variations above that are 30%+ with allsorts cut (when I say 'had' it was mainly 'seen', as am a drug snob and won't consume shite,.

You can't tell by smell either - I've had exquisite cocaine that has had no smell at all...maybe a hint of earthiness.

While studying, we got a WHOLE GRAM of freeze-dried 100% cocaine hydrochloride. It was a white microcrystalline solid with a clear MP and on further instrumentation, proved identical to both NMR and GC-MS standards for cocaine.

But while it is practical for producers to make a product so pure - generally it involves using mixtures of solvents such as 3:1 MEK/isopropanol. No who is going to do that for 5%?